Chapter 10 : I Saw Suzie Sitting In A Shoe Shine Shop

If I die young

Bury me in satin

Lay me down

On a bed of roses

-The Band Perry

::::::::::Chapter 10::::::::::       *NOT EDITED*

**Avery's POV**

After we all had our 'little' laugh attack, we were all sat down, on the grass on Nathan's front lawn.

I guess we were all worn out from laughing, because we were all just sitting, not really talking about anything too important. 

I was sandwiched in between Aaron and Eleanor, while Louis sat on the other side of Eleanor and Niall sat next to Louis, drunk out of his goddamn mind. He literally had, probably about 13 cans surrounding him, and he kept burping.

Such a dude.

"So Avery, how come you don't have a boyfriend?" He asked, but slurred slightly during his sentence.

"Um, I-I don't know," I said with a nervous laugh.

"You should," He said still slurring. "Your fucking gorgeous," he said with a small smirk tugged to the corner of his pink lips. I blushed and looked down at my lap. I knew he didn't mean it, he was just totally wasted. He probably wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow.

"Seriouslyyyyyyyyyy though," he slurred again. "Your so preeeeeeeetty," he slurred, dragging out the word pretty.

Shit Niall, your one of those drunks. The ones that compliment someone 24/7.

Louis let out a chuckle, and he pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

"Fuck Niall, you are shit faced drunk," he said with a laugh, which caused everyone else to laugh as well, but Niall just glared at us all.

"A-am, not!" he slurred, yet again.

Eleanor raised an eyebrow, and turned her full focus to him.

"Oh really?" she said. "I bet you cant say; I saw Suzie sitting in a shoe shine shop, ten times fast." she challenged.

He raised his eyebrows in anticipation. He took a big, deep dramatic breath.

"I saw Shuzie," he said, but then frowned and pouted. He took another big, deep breath.

"I shaw," he failed again. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips at his failed attempt.

I was really laughy tonight, I didn't know why. I'm guessing maybe its because Harry hasn't harassed me tonight, and I was just having a good time. It was now 10 past 11, and I was already getting tired, but the thumping of the music vibrating through the ground, kept me awake.

Over this past hour, I had learnt that Aaron, Niall, and Louis weren't as evil as I thought they were. Louis didn't say much to me, but when we did have to talk, he was civilised.

I'm guessing Harry, Louis, Aaron and Niall-- Well, maybe minus Niall cause he has absolutely no fucking idea what was happening, but everyone else was acting this way, because Eleanor was here.

I'm not stupid. I know Louis has a thing for her, because when she's not looking, he looks at her and its a look where, he thinks time has stopped and she's the only one in front of him.