Chapter 49 : The Intense Kind of Love

A/N: Ya'll might wanna eat some pizza for this chapter, cause it is CHE-ESY.

seriously.

im cringing.

(DONT PLAY THIE SONG YET. ILL TELL YOU WHEN)

(another filler. im so fucking sorry.)

____________________________________________

"C'mon, Young! Pick up the pace!" Coach Brewer yelled at me from across the field. I huffed as I began to pick up my pace.

I absolutely detest P.E. I mean, yeah, if I'm on my own, I'll go for a nice light jog to clear my mind, but it was hard to clear my mind here with all these guys who were playing football (soccer) out on the other field, yelling and laughing really loudly for my taste. It made me feel a tad uncomfortable running in these shorts because one, these were Zoe's so they were pretty short. I had to wear these because I forgot mine in the dryer this morning. And two, they kept riding up on me so I had to keep tugging them down, but eventually, I gave up on them. Every so often as I ran past the boys, they would all look at my legs, causing my cheeks to heat up so I would quickly tug them down.

An absolute miracle happened as I ran my seventh lap. Coach Brewer's whistle went off loudly, causing everyone to stop, me the quickest.

"Nice job, ladies. Hit the showers!" He yelled, walking back with his clipboard.

I sighed in relief and a huge grin broke out on my face. Thank God.

I began to walk back over to the front doors of the school, passing the guys who were playing football. One of them looked at me, causing the rest of them to do the same.

A smirk broke out on most of their faces, and others had they're lip curled into their teeth. My entire body clenched with discomfort, and I tried to discreetly tug down on Zoe's shorts again, but it was no use.

"Hey, Avery. I like your shorts," one of them said with a devious grin. I lowered my head, and quickly walked away from all of them, letting out a huge breath as I entered the girls change room.

"They giving you a rough time?" I heard a voice say. I yelped and jolted in my spot. I quickly turned around to see Cecilia, untying her runners and giving me a sympathetic, yet warm smile.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I didn't mean to scare you."

I sighed softly and returned her smile.  "It's okay. I just didn't see you."

She nodded. I've always admired Cecilia. She's always so kind to people whether they were nasty or not. I mean, I guess in a way I'm sort of like that too, but she was just a different kind of nice. I don't know how to explain it.

"So, how was your run?" She asked. I was slightly confused as to why she was talking to me. We never really talked before unless we had questions about last nights homework, but that was about it. Probably because Mike told her I was going to their party.

"Torturous," I laughed softly. "You?"

She laughed and shrugged. "Same."

We didn't say much after that, and I quickly rinsed off and changed into my normal clothes. I said good-bye to Cecelia as I headed out the doors of the change room. Thankfully, it was the last period of the day, and Harry was driving me to... Where ever we were going today.

Every time I thought about it, butterflies erupted in my tummy. The nervous kind, and the wonderful kind. I was quite nervous of what Harry wanted to talk to me about, so I guess it's a good thing I had P.E. Running sort of took my mind away from it.