Chapter 19 : She's So Gone

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

_________________________________________________

**Harry's POV**

I sighed deeply as I walked over to open my locker. I still couldn't believe that Avery. Avery Young. Was being...

Sarcastic.

         For the first time ever. Well, I guess not really, because when she was at my house, she was a bit snarky, but for the first time ever at school...She talked back to me. She didn't stutter, she didn't look flustered, she was acting like a normal fucking human being. And that new kid Daniel or whatever...

         Why the fuck was he sticking up for her? I mean, he barley knows the chick, and he's trying to act all superior being her 'knight in shining armour' or some shit like that.

         "HAZZA!" Someone yelled behind me, shaking me out of my thoughts. I jolted back and quickly turned around to see a very bubbly Eleanor and amused Louis, standing behind me. I laughed slightly and rubbed a hand over my face.

"Jesus Louis..." I mumbled. He smiled innocently in return. Eleanor laughed, and intertwined her fingers with Louis, having his thumb, rub over her hand gently. My eyes flickered down from their intertwined hands, and their faces, with an amused look plastered on mine.

"When did uh...All this happen?" I laughed as I gestured to their hands. Eleanor blushed slightly and turned her head to nuzzle into Louis shoulder. Louis laughed slightly. "Last night," he mumbled.

Well that escalated quickly.

       I laughed and shook them off. I grabbed my water bottle that was slightly warm, from being in my locker all morning but I didn't care because of how thirsty I was.