Chapter 44 : Flirtatious Gestures

**Avery's POV**

"Harry," I said with clenched teeth.

"Let's," I tugged on his arm once more, but he didn't budge.

"Go!"

He grunted, "No, Avery! I don't want to!"

This boy is impossible.

It was now around six pm, and Harry and I had been at the fair all day. There was this new ride there that I hadn't ridden before, and Harry being the little scaredy cat he is, refused to go on it. I even gave him my signature puppy eyed look!

I huffed. "Why? It's not even that fast of a roller coaster, Haz!"

He frowned. "I don't care! I refuse to go on it, Ave's."

I pursed my lips. "You know I hate it when you call me that."

He smirked, "I know. That's why I do it."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Fine, if you wont come with me, I'm going by myself..."

He stayed silent. "Fine. Go on your dumb roller coaster, while I'll be here, on the ground, where it's safe."

I chuckled at him before pecking his cheek, about to walk over to the line.

"Fine," I sighed. "But if y-"

"Avery?" I heard a voice call.

I furrowed my eyebrows, as did Harry and we both turned around to see a guy about our age with brown, scruffy hair, tanned skin and he was wearing a blue button-up shirt.

"Who's that?" Harry asked getting a bit defensive. I opened my mouth to tell him I didn't know, but then that's when I slowly realized.

Starbucks guy!

I gasped a tiny bit and smiled. "Hey!"

He chuckled a little and walked over to me. I noticed he was a lot taller then the last time I saw him.

"Hey, how are ya?" He asked.

I smiled, "Good thanks. Sorry, I um, I never got your name that time we met," I chuckled softly. He chuckled back.

"Cameron."

I grinned, "Cameron. Well, I guess it's nice to officially meet you then," I chuckled. He laughed as well.

He returned my smile, and opened his mouth to say something, but instead Harry cleared his throat very loudly and abruptly. I rolled my eyes.

"Um, Cameron. This is Harry," I smiled awkwardly. I felt odd for telling Cameron this. I mean, I don't even really know him but I'm introducing him to my boyfriend? It's kind of weird.

Cameron smiled, "Hey."

Harry gave him a smile, but I could totally tell it was forced and fake. "Hi. So uh, how do you two uh...Know each other?"

Cameron and I both looked at each other, before a small grin crept upon my face, along with a slight blush.

I just realized, Cameron was the first ever boy to call me beautiful. It made me smile a bit, but that didn't matter any more, because I have a guy who calls me it every chance he gets.

"I saw this lovely girl at Starbucks at my shift one day, and wrote on her cup how gorgeous she was," he said with a small chuckle and a smirk. I pursed my lips, as I felt Harry tense beside me.

"Really?" He said with what sounded like clenched teeth and a forced smile. Although I couldn't tell. My eyes were plastered to my feet.

"Yeah," He smiled, "It seems as if she's gotten even more beautiful."