Chapter 22 : Living On A Prayer, And Feeling Safe

A/N

Heeeeey :) So before you start reading, I'd just like to let you guys know, that I've decided to change the name of this book to; 'Fix Me' just because I didn't really feel like 'Broken' fit with it :/ But yeah, so um...This chappie should be interesting.... Hopefully? But yeah. Enjoy! And as always...

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

_________________________________________

**Avery's POV**

"Hold still!"

"Relax!"

"Open your mouth, it helps you not blink"

"Were almost done, love."

        Zoe and Andrea had been repeating the same things over, and over to me, as I was forced into going through uncomfortable, painful treatments of them trying in attempt to make me look,

'Bad Ass.'

         I sighed in annoyance as I waited impatiently on the chair. "How much longer?" I whined. They both laughed slightly as they stepped away from me, with bright smiles on their faces.

"Holy shit," Zoe breathed in awe.

         "Okay, you can look now." Andie continued with a huge smile. I breathed deeply, before looking down at my painted red manicured nails, that Andie had done for me. I slowly got up from my spinney chair, and made my way over to my full body mirror and gasped.

Holy shit.

         "Hey, Avery, do you have a-" Josh began as he walked into my room, but he stopped as soon as he saw me. His eyes widen, and his lips were slightly parted. He began slowly backing out of the room, and shut my door.

         I looked over to Zoe and Andrea who were mimicking my confusion that was on my face. I opened my mouth to say something, until Josh bursted through my door, a Nerf gun in his hand.

          "Who are you, and what have you done with my sister?" He said accusingly, and cocked up the gun, and aimed it at me.

        I looked over to Andrea and Zoe, and as soon as I did so, we all bursted out laughing. Josh slowly chuckled as he set the Nerf gun on the floor and walked over to me. He glanced between me and the girls, before his gaze settled down on them.

        "Can you guys please explain to me, why my baby sister looks like a freakin model?" He complimented.

         Even though that compliment was from my brother, it still made me blush. I turned to look in the mirror once more, and was still in shock as I saw who was staring back at me.

          I had all my long, dark brown hair up into a neat, perfect bun; to the appreciation of Zoe. My usually light pink lips, were now replaced with a dark, plum coloured lipstick that made my lips look slightly swollen. My blue eyes looked much, much brighter, as Zoe decided to do a purple smokey eye, with a thick coat of black eyeliner to complete it. 

         My feet that are usually accompanied with grey converse, were now covered with black platform heels, that Zoe had in her car from when she went to some dinner party.