Chapter 33 : Our Little Secret

***WARNING, SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU AREN'T INTO THOSE SORT OF CHAPTERS, JUST SKIP THE PART THATS WRITTIN IN Italic.***

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

_____________________________________

**Avery's POV**

He slowly lowered me onto my bed, being carful not to remove his lips from mine as he hovered in-between my legs.

His tongue explored my mouth, taking my own tongue in-between his teeth, sucking gently.

I let out a soft moan into his mouth, causing him to smirk. He removed his lips from mine, causing me to whimper from the loss of contact on my lips. Before I could protest, his lips soon made its to my neck, planting hot, wet kisses. I arched my neck a bit more to the side, giving him more room. He started to nibble and suck on my sweet spot, making me bite my lower lip. As much as I tried to keep my eyes open, they soon fluttered shut, and moans escaped my lips.

"Harry," I moaned softly.

"Say my name." He growled into the crook of my neck. His raspy tone sent shivers up my spine, that made my back arch into the air.

Soon enough, Harry removed my shirt, exposing me in my bra. His eyes skimmed down my body, making me feel slightly self-conscious, so I crossed my arms over my chest, only to have Harry pry them from myself. He took a hold of my wrists in just one of his hands.

Man, those things are huge.

"Don't ever cover up for me," he said softly. I bit my lower lip and nodded shyly. He smirked at me.

"Good," he whispered. He pressed his lips to mine, prying mine open with his mouth. He took that opportunity to glide his tongue into my mouth. I gained some confidence to battle his tongue for dominance, which obviously took him by surprise. I took my fingers up to run them through his hair, tugging the ringlets behind his curls, causing him to let out a throaty groan.

"Your so fucking beautiful," he breathed into my neck, causing me to giggle.

 I pried my fingers away from his hair, and made my way down to the hem of his t-shirt, prying it off his body, leaving him there in his bare torso. For some reason, I had a lot of confidence, so I ran my hands up his toned stomach. His lips soon left mine again, leaving a wet kiss to my cheek, and making his way down to my jaw. I closed my eyes as his body set down on mine, and I took my small hands and tugged at the back of his curls again as his lips continued there way down, and eventually made there way to in-between my breasts.

"Harry," I moaned as he kissed down onto my stomach, squeezing one of my breasts. He continued going lower, eventually making his way to the hem of my jeans. I watched him intently, as he slowly unbuttoned my jeans. My eyes widened slightly, and my lips parted as he took the zipper in-between his teeth and pulled it down, extremely slowly; not taking his eyes off me.

When he successfully pulled the zipper down, he slowly pulled my pants off from my body, me having to shake my feet to pry them off. My knees were clamped shut, and facing upwards, as my body was in a somewhat awkward position, considering I didn't really know what to do at the moment. Harry chuckled at me, prying my knees open with his large hands.