Chapter 45 : The Mysterious Dark Haired Girl

_____________________________________________________

**Avery's POV**

 Harry and I got back from the fair not too long ago and we stayed over at my house, watching a few movies, cuddling up together on the couch. I already changed into my pj's, which was just a pair of hot pink pyjama shorts, a blue tank top and a yellow hoodie.

When Harry and I got back, I walked- skipped into my house, humming a playful tune, clutching the furry blue monkey in my small hands. I was over the moon excited when Harry won me this monkey and I still hadn't stopped thanking him, even though he kept claiming that my monkey and Junior Mint were being little 'cock blocks' since Junior kept jumping into my arms and I would clutch onto my monkey, every time Harry would pull me close. For some reason, in his mind, I 'supposedly' loved Junior Mint and my new monkey, more then I loved him.

Silly boy.

Later on during the night at around eight pm, Louis called Harry asking if we wanted to come over and hang out, maybe even spend the night. Eleanor, Andrea, Zoe, Aaron, Daniel and even Niall was going to be there. I didn't mind Niall though. He was quite nice. Louis literally told us if we weren't wearing pj's, we couldn't come over so Harry groaned as we had to drive down to his house quickly so he could change, and then made our way to Louis's house.

Once Harry and I got to there, we were both immediately tackled by hugs. Well, El, Andie and Zoe all hugging me, while the boys went and practically jumped on Harry. I guess Lou had told them about his little panic attack, and obviously everyone else knew about mine, so sympathy was being thrown around the room, all for a split second, until Louis told us all to go down in the basement.

Eleanor, Zoe and I sat on the couch, while Harry went to go talk to Louis for a second. They went out into the hallway, leaving us all the basement alone. I couldn't fully see, but from what I could with the door being cracked open a bit, was Louis saying something and his face looked really sincere. I saw Harry's head tilt down, swallowing slightly and Louis soon slapped both of his hands on each of his shoulders, shaking him slightly. It looked like whatever he was saying, he was trying to get his point across, because his eyes widened slightly and it looked like he was saying something really important and meaningful. Not a second later, without hesitation, Harry pulled Louis in for a hug which he returned. Harry's eyes were shut tight, as Louis patted his back a few times. My heart literally felt like it was about explode with all the warmth it felt. They both finally pulled away from the hug, Harry saying something that looked like, 'thanks,' and then they both walked back into the room. I quickly averted my gaze so it looked like I wasn't looking.

Harry sent me a little wink, before joining Aaron and Niall on the other couch, playing some video game. I sighed a little but then furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Daniel and Andrea both cuddled up on the couch across from us. I nudged Eleanor with my foot, and pointed towards the two. She look confused for a moment but then a grin took place on her face.

"Oh, right. You weren't there!" She squealed. I rose an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

She pulled out her phone and went into her videos. She passed me her phone and a video soon started playing. I frowned, but took it anyway, pulling the earphones she had attached, into my ears.

The video showed a crowed hallway, with the same usual loud and rowdy people running about. That is until my eyes caught Daniel pulling out a white rose from his locker, and Aaron and Louis emerge from another hallway, a goofy grin on each of there faces and were both holding white cue cards.

I furrowed my eyebrows, but continued to watch.

"Andrea Rodriguez. Your annoying. Your loud. Your aggressive. Your vulgar. Your impolite, and most of all, you bug the hell out of me." The sign said. I opened my mouth wide open and it matched my eyes. I was about to ask Eleanor why she was so happy about this, before she stopped.