Chapter 48 : Decleration

__________________________________________________________________

**Harry's POV**

I lazily opened up my locker, to grab my textbook for next period. I was completely worn out from gym class, and a tad annoyed since a bunch of Year 10 girls wouldn't stop talking to me. I easily brushed them off though.

As I grabbed my textbook, and shut my locker, I felt a hand tap at my back. I smiled a little, despite my tired mood, thinking it would be Avery behind me, but I was wrong. Way wrong.

"Aly?" I rose an eyebrow.

She gave me sly grin. "Hey there, Styles."

I frowned at her. "What the hell are you doing here?"

She shrugged. "I got bored, so I came here."

I rose an eyebrow at her again. "At my school?"

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "It's not you're school, Harry."

I rolled my eyes. This conversation was going absolutely no where.

"What do you want, Alyssa?"

"Aly," she corrected me.

"Cause it matters," I muttered under my breath.

She ignored me. "That girl you're dating; Avery." She said. My body tensed. For some reason, whenever someone brings up Avery, my body either tingles and tenses. At the moment, it tensed.

"What about her?" I said, slowly beginning to walk down the hallway, uninterested in what she had to say about my girlfriend.

Alyssa- Aly, stepped in front of me and placed a hand on my chest. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Seriously Aly? I don't have time for your little-"

"Don't hurt her." She blurted.

What?

I creased my eyebrows. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

She stared at me, but for the first time in a while, I didn't see sadistic, or sarcastic Aly. I saw concerned, caring Alyssa.

"Harry," she sighed softly. "After what happened with...us...I got really messed up after that, okay? I wasn't the same as I was before. I got involved with the wrong people and did...really, really fucked up things. I don't want that to happen to any other girl. No one deserves to be used like a toy, and thrown away when you don't want to play with it anymore. Not even Shelby," she chuckled a bit at that last part. I cracked a smile.

She continued, "And especially not Avery."

I stared at her eyes, trying to find any trace of lies in her tone and in the intense stare she was giving me, but I couldn't find it. There was none there.

It's so weird. Months ago, I couldn't care less about hurting Avery, but now, it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I swallowed. "I would never hurt her, Alyssa. I've changed, I'm not that person anymore."

She sighed deeply. "Not only mentally hurt her Harry but...Physically."

My entire body clenched and tensed at her words. My tongue went dry, my palms sweaty.

Physically.

My mind drifted back to that day. How frightened she looked. How she let out piercing screams and cries for me to stop, but I didn't listen.