Chapter 36 : Insecurities and Silent Treatment

A/N: This chapters a bit smutty just cause...ya know... its the anniversary of Harry coming out of a vagina; so why not?

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

__________________________

**Avery's POV**

First period was over, second went by in a flash, and soon enough it was lunch time. Apparently, I now was having lunch with Zoe, Andrea, Eleanor, Louis, Aaron, Harry, and Daniel.

At least that's what Zoe texted me.

All throughout first period, Harry was teasing me about my little jealous freak-out and my dream about him. So I was pretending to be mad at him and not talk to him and he said he didn't care.

Two  minutes later, he was on his knees begging for me to talk to him, giving me a really, really, really adorable puppy look.

Obviously, I gave in. I chuckled softly to myself.

I made my way through the hallways about to head outside to meet up with all of them, until I suddenly felt the urge to pee come up. I sighed and made a turn into the girls toilets.

As I entered into the cubicle, about a few moments later, I heard the door swing open, and I heard two high pitch, naisly voices.

Oh great.

The Bitch Squad is here.

I mentally groaned and placed my head in my hands. I decided to stay in the cubicle until they leave, because I really didn't want to have to deal with Sydney right now. Or ever for that matter.

"I can't believe that little bitch, Avery." She scoffed. I rolled my eyes. I heard Shelby scoff as well.

"Screw her. Honestly, why is Harry even dating her? She's not even pretty," she said in a snobby tone. I felt my heart drop a bit.

Sydney laughed. "I know. I give her about three weeks tops until Harry dumps her arse. I mean...Her thighs are a little..." She said before clicking her tongue in a knowing way.

My heart began to drop even more, and I soon felt a sting at the back of my eyes. I looked down at my legs and frowned.

My legs aren't that big...Are they?

They began to talk for a bit more, occasionally throwing insults at me and with that, they left the bathroom.

As soon as they left, as soft sob left my mouth and the tears were now flowing freely. I looked down at my stomach, and frowned even more when I realized I had belly rolls.

What's Harry gonna want to do with a girl with belly rolls?

A second later, I was startled as my phone beeped. I sighed, and saw I had a text message.

From: Harry

Hiii babyyyy.

I hope you aren't to mad about this morning ;) haha.

you know I only have eyes for you. but seeing you jealous is just so damn hot ;)

your meeting up with us for lunch, right?