Chapter 38 : Hurtful Words and Deadly Shopping Carts

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

J.D

___________________________________________________________________

**Avery's POV**

 "Cookie dough, mint chocolate chip," Harry mumbled, as he threw the two ice-cream tubs into the trolley.

"Harry." I interrupted.

"Strawberry, cotton candy,"

"Harry," I tried again.

"Rocky roa- You know what, I'll just get all of them."

"Harry!" I laughed.

He quickly looked up from the tub of ice-creams in the grocery store and stared at me. "Yup?"

I laughed again. "You don't have to buy me anything. I have my own money and I don't want you spending so much on me."

He looked at me for a moment.

"Do you wanna get Oreo flavoured too?" He said, completely disregarding what I just said. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Idiot." I muttered. He just smiled cheekily in return. I rolled my eyes as Harry put some more ice-cream into the cart.

"Harry," I whined.

"Avery," he mimicked. I glared at him.

He started pushing the cart down the isle, making his way away from the ice cream - finally. I grinned a little as he pushed down walked through the isles.

I remembered as a kid, Josh would always push me around in the cart, even when mum told us not too. One time, Josh went so fast and me being a kid, of course I let go. I literally went flying into the air. Conveniently enough, we were going through the pillows and mattress section, so no harm done.

I chuckled softly at the memories. I looked at Harry for a moment to see his eyes were just roaming across all the foods. I slowed my pace down - the tiniest bit to just... well... check out my boyfriend.

His fitted white t-shirt that's said; The Rolling Stones' and the tongue logo on it---showed off his tanned, toned arms perfectly. Being around Harry makes me feel like Casper the friendly ghost.

His ripped jeans hung low on his hips, but not so low, that he looked like he was low riding. His familiar white converse patted through the supermarket, and I couldn't help but notice that some of the girls in the store was checking him out. I felt a pang of jealousy through me, but I did my best to ignore it.

Suddenly, Harry pushed the cart a bit faster, hopping onto it for a moment, letting it glide. He got off and continued to push the cart normally. I bit my lower lip.

"Harry?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He looked at me. I smiled shyly.

"Can I ride the cart?" I giggled softly. He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before grinning madly.

He stopped the cart, indicating for me to go on. I stood at the front part of the cart, my hands holding onto the sides. I was facing towards Harry and he was smiling brightly at me.

"Your so fucking cute," he chuckled and I smiled.

"Push!" I laughed. He joined in and pushed me down the isle. Then he started going faster.