Chapter 17 : Rumor Has It

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

________________________________

**Aaron's POV**

Anxiety.

That was the only thing I felt, throughout the pit of my stomach, and throughout my body. After seeing Avery's arm the other night, I honestly haven't been the same. I had been trying to avoid Harry all weekend, but I knew that would come to an end, as soon as Monday came around.

I let out a deep sigh, as I walked down to my locker. I fucking hated this feeling in my stomach. It's like I'm being punished for what happened, even though it wasn't my fault.

You could've helped her.

You could've told Harry to stop.

You could've done something.

My subconscious has been screaming these things at me all weekend. I had tried to think that maybe she didn't cut herself because of us. Maybe its because of someone else. Maybe she has family problems, maybe she's mentally ill or something.

But no.

It's because of us.

It's because of how we've been treating her ever since freshman year. I let out a groan of frustration, as I slammed a fist on my locker, which cause everyone in the hallways to glance at me. I ignored their stares and let out a deep breath.

I can't live like this. I can't live knowing that she hates not only us, but herself. I didn't even think about how she would feel emotionally, and physically.

I thought she would just be upset for that moment, and move on. But she didn't.

She doesn't.

She hurts herself, and it's all our fault.

It's my fault.

"Jeez, someone's in a mood." I heard someone laugh behind me. I turned around, to see an amused looking Louis.

"Piss off," I grumbled before grabbing on of my textbooks, and slamming my locker shut. His face of amusement faded quickly, and was replaced with confusion.

"What crawled up your arse?" He said.

I scoffed softly, and rolled my eyes. "Nothing." I snapped. I really was not in the mood to deal with him today.

Louis let out a deep sigh. "Alright mate, what's wrong? You've been acting all sketchy since the party." He said, leaning against the locker.

"Nothing," I repeated once again, emotionlessly.

"Well obviously its something, if your acting like a chick on her period," He tried to joke, but I just scowled at him.

The look of confusion was still plastered to his face, until it slowly faded and a smirk came up. "What?" I snapped. He laughed dryly. "Oh, nothing." He hummed in amusement. I was about to say something, until he interrupted me.

"It's just," He sighed in a happy, content tone. "You and Avery seemed pretty uh...Cozy on Friday," he smirked.

Oh Jesus.

"What happened on your 'little' ride home?" He snickered. I groaned deeply.

"Piss off, Louis." I sighed, while closing my eyes, and rubbing my temples with my free hand. I'm guessing I wasn't clear on not doing anything with Avery whatsoever, because Louis bursted into loud, obnoxious laughter, and fell down, clutching his knee's with his hands. His behaviour caused everyone to look at us, their conversations slowing dying down.