Chapter 43 : Utterly Unexpected

A/N: Sorry this took...Like... 6,000,000,000 years.

Thanks to ThatRandomGirl45 for her idea, I reaaaaaaally freaking like it. So much it hurts. Like seriously, why are you not writing on Wattpad? Shame on you.

And thank you Paige for your idea as well. It's not....exactly what you told me, but it's along the lines of it so I hope you like it and if you don't... Well.

Oh, dayum.

(This chapters gonna be mostly Zoe, but I hope you like it bruh.)

________________________________________________________________

**Avery's POV**

"Harry," I whined, pouting my lip like a three your old. He mimicked my pout.

"Avery," he whined. I rolled my eyes but kept the pout on my lips.

"Just tell me where were going."

He let out a deep sigh. "If I tell you where we're going will you shut the hell up?"

I grinned widely and nodded my head. He shook his head slowly and sighed again.

"Fine. Look in the glove compartment." He said. I smiled and obeyed. As I opened it up, I saw a little brochure type looking thingy and I soon realized...

"Were going to the fun fair?!" I squealed loudly bouncing in my seat.

He chuckled deeply and nodded. "Yes, Avery. We are going to the fun fair." I squealed again causing Harry to laugh at me.

I absolutely loved the fun fair. I remember as kids, my mom and my dad, not my step dad but my actual father used to take us there. This was before my dad became a total sleaze and a drunken dirt bag, he was actually a great father. But, I'm not gonna get into that right now.

I sighed softly with a smile still placed on my face. I went to put the brochure back in the compartment, until I saw a medium sized velvet box fall out. I furrowed my eyebrows as I bent over to pick it up. It had fallen out from Harry's jacket pocket.

"Harry, you dropped this." I said as he pulled up to a stop light. He looked at me and did a double take as his eyes that had now widened, set on the box in my hands.

"Shit! Uh, you...Erm...Y-You weren't supposed to see that."