Chapter 24 : Show Me

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

_________________________________

**Harry's POV**

"Too many pills," she mumbled, before her eyes completely gave out, and she was totally passed out. My eyes widened, and fingers started trembling slightly.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

My breathing became ragged, and I furiously started shaking Avery.

         "Avery?!" I exclaimed, still shaking her. Her eyes didn't open, and she didn't move an inch. I was now in extreme panic mode, and my hands were about to check her pulse, but I stopped myself as soon as I soon as I heard soft snores escape her lips. I furrowed my eyebrows, and my gaze that was set on her, averted to her black silk purse. I took it from the seat, and grabbed the pills that she had in there. It was an orange bottle, and I knew for a fact that these couldn't have been for....Lady pains.

I sighed in relief as I read the label.

RX# N05712

YOUNG, AVERY

TAKE 3 TABLETS ONCE DAILY FOR 7 DAYS

WARNING, MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS, DROWSINESS, AND FATIGUE.

Fatigue.

So she was just sleeping.

Not dead.

        I let out another sigh, and gripped the steering wheel, and set my head down on it, breathing in and out; deeply, and slowly. I slowly brought my head back up, and took another glance towards her.

         Her small head, leaned against my window, her bare feet on the floor of my car, a slight pout on her lips, and a small snort left her nose, and she repositioned her body. A few strands of hair were falling from her bun, and into her face. I had to look away, so I wouldn't be tempted to brush them away from her. I sighed, and furrowed my eyebrows, before starting up my car. I took another look at her, before shaking my head slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing to me, Young?" I muttered to myself, before I drove off.

*****

"Yeah," I said. "No, mum. She's completely passed out. I'm just at her house now." There was a slight pause, before I spoke up again. "Okay. Okay. Yeah. Alright. Bye," I said before hanging up the phone. I sighed deeply, and noticed Avery stirring a bit, but she just went back to sleep.

I approached her house, and took out the key. I decided to just leave her heels in my car, and she could get them tomorrow. I pulled out my phone again, to just check the time.

7:17

I pursed my lips, before hopping out the car, and over to Avery's side.

I was actually kind of relived as my mum just said it'd be okay for me to just stay at home, and she and Avery's mum would go out. I really wasn't in the mood to do anything for some reason.

I unbuckled Avery's seatbelt, and swept her into my arms once again, being carful not to wake her.

But why should I care if I woke her?

        Why do I care about any of this? I shouldn't be caring about Avery. At all. I shouldn't be doing any of this for that matter. I'm helping Avery. Avery Young. If anyone found out about this, I'd probably be a laughing stalk at school. Everyone would say I'd gone 'soft', or whatever. That's definitely not what I need right now.