Chapter 37 : Vanilla or Chocolate, Baby?

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~J.D

___________________________________________________________________

**Harry's POV**

We just sat there. In my car. Not saying a word.

Her small body was still perched on top of me, my fingers tracing random patterns on the small of her back. She had her arms around my neck, softly humming in content as my fingers were tracing her small, fragile body.

When I snapped at her earlier, I could tell she got a bit taken off guard, but I didn't care. I knew I shouldn't have yelled at her because she was already crying, but I was just so sick and tired of her telling herself that she wasn't good enough. That she means nothing to the world.

But I'm thinking it hurt me more than it hurt her to be honest. To know that was the cause of her feeling that way. To know that for years, I made the girl I care so much about, feel so completely utterly worthless to this world when in reality, she's worth more than anything.

For me, Avery's like a drug. Even before we started dating and we started being somewhat... civil towards each other.  I felt... almost a pull towards her. Like I needed her; which is obviously true, but I didn't know it back then. I just tried to ignore the feeling.

It was really funny to think that me. Harry Styles would fall for a girl, let alone my high school victim. Believe it or not, Avery is actually my first girlfriend. Well, unless you count Sierra Harris that I dated back in Year 1, but that I don't think that really counts.

Truth is, I never had girlfriends. I had one night stands and fuck buddies. I never took relationships seriously because I just thought they were pointless. Having to be tied down to one girl? I would always laugh out loud whenever someone asked me if I had a girlfriend.

But that was the old me.

Now I have the most perfect girl in the world and she was mine. All mine.

I started to zone out lightly and found myself thinking about Sierra for some reason. Not in that sort of way, I'm just wondering what had happened to her.

I smiled a bit as I remembered her long, dirty blonde bouncy curls. Her hair always reminded me of a poodle. I would use to always play with them, and she would play with my brown ones. She was really pretty, but she didn't even compare to Avery.

Surprisingly, Sierra actually broke up with me because she decided to be someone else's girlfriend. Evan.

I remember I went out to the courtyard so Sierra and I could play and I could give her some of my animal cookies that she loved, and when I had went outside, I saw her holding hands with Evan. I asked her why she was holding his hand, and she told me she likes him now and not me. When I asked her why, guess what she fucking said.

"I only was your girlfriend for your cookies."

She only dated me for my cookies! And then she went and ran off to smooch with Evan, the womanizer of Year 1. He goes to our school now and is still the same. Whenever I would see him in the hallways, I would send him a glare. Why?

Because I still hate him to this day.

I mean, not that it matters anymore but still.

He stole my fucking girlfriend. I'm not letting Avery anywhere near that boy.