Our Happy Ever After

"I need an oxygen tank."

"His vitals are dropping."

"She's bleeding out fast, I don't think I can stop the bleeding like this."

"Jane Doe. Looks about 25 years old."

"She's waking up..." Someone whispers.

Fluttering my eyes, there was a young man looking down at me. He wore a black uniform, with a red logo near his heart.

"Lex..."

"You're okay, we're going to make sure all of your friends are okay.." He says holding my head still.

"Her name..is...Lexie.." I say, grabbing the oxygen mask out off of my mouth.

"Lexie..okay."

"Her heartbeats slowing down.."

"What's your name?" He whispered as I stare at the light above him.

"Elena..She..pherd."

"Like the doctor?" A woman said beside him, carrying a clipboard.

"Yes.."

"And everyone here..are they, doctors, too?"

Nodding my head slowly, I feel something crawl up in my hand.

"Ella.."

Mark was fastened on a gurney, beside me.

"Mark.."

"Her vitals are stable." They say again.

"Don't you guys worry, we're going to take you back home."

Looking into Mark's eyes, they were dark and tired. We had been through so much these passed few days, with losing Lexie, and Derek's hand being crushed. 

Then Arizona..who might lose her leg.

"You're gonna be okay.." 5 minuteMark says to me, squeezing my hand tighter.

The flight fel5-minute drive, between changing our dressings, to checking our vitals every time they passed us. We landed and they rolled us out into ambulances before we were finally separated.

"Her eyes are dilated.." Feeling as my heart was pounding out of my chest, blood was slowly filling up my lungs, making it impossible for me to breath.

"I need an 18 gauge needle, now!"

Squirting hydrogen peroxide near my ribs, he places his hands gently on my chest, before stabbing the needle in my lungs.

"I'm sorry, it'll only hurt for a little bit."

Blood oozed out of my body, like water flowing down a creek. Droplets of blood then fell down to the floor, splashing everywhere on the floor.

Holding my breath, it was a large amount of pressure being lifted when he takes out the needle and inserting a tube, to let the blood on my lungs flow out and into a bag.

"We're 5 minutes away."

"Hand in there."

Jackson's POV

 "I need all medical staff on stand by! We have a large group of people who are massively hurt." Owen yells as he runs through the E.R.

Everyone was called in late at night, to come back to the Hospital due to a major crash in the forest just miles away from from the outskirts of Seattle. All the beds were cleared, and the Trauma rooms were stocked with medical supplies.

Standing right outside the doors, Owen, Callie, Alex, April and I were on high alert for the ambulances.

"How long has it been?" April asked Owen.