Wrong House

Tumblr prompt: My neighbor's sibling got the wrong house number and barged into my apartment on accident

Pairing: H2OVanoss

It was early in the morning and Evan had just gotten up. He grudgingly got up, walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Evan poured himself some coffee and sat down in the living room. He turned on the tv and watched some random tv show that was on.

While Evan was mindlessly watching whatever was on tv, he heard the front door slam open and a voice yell "I'M HOME BITCHES!" This caused Evan to jump as he didn't know who the voice belonged to.

He got up and slowly walked to the kitchen to find a man in a blue hoodie raiding his kitchen. "Ahem." The stranger turned around to face Evan with a poptart hanging out of his mouth.

They both were surprised at each other's presence. The poptart fell out of the guys mouth and onto the floor as he said "Well you're not Luke."

Luke? Wasn't that his neighbor...?

"I think you got the wrong house, man. Luke's next door." The man made an 'o' shape with his mouth before picking up the poptart that fell on the floor, throwing it away, grabbing a new one and going in Evan's living room and sitting down on the couch.

"Um, I told you that this is the wrong house. Why are you still here?" Evan asked.

"Cause Luke's a bitch for giving me the wrong house number, and I'm too lazy to go anywhere else." Evan stared at him like he was crazy.

"What?" He managed to say. The man chuckled.

"You heard me. I'm staying. I hope you got some extra clothes for me." Evan stood with his mouth open. Was this guy serious? He looked at the man as he looked like he was already comfortable.

Evan sighed and decided to deal with it as he was too tired to for this shit. "Well, if your staying here, might as well get to know each other. I'm Evan," he said.

"Jonathan."

"So, like, how do you and Luke know each other? I mean, I don't really know the guy but he seems pretty cool," Evan asked.

"We're half-brothers. I came to visit him, but he decided to give me the wrong fucking house number and so now I'm here instead. I mean, it's not like I'm complaining or anything, but still."

'I didn't know Luke had a half-brother', Evan thought. Then again, he really didn't know that much about Luke so it wasn't really his job to say anything.

"Hey, by the way, you got any teddy bears?" Jonathan asked. Evan gave him a weird look.

"Why do you want to know if I have teddy bears?" Jonathan grew a bit pink when Evan asked.

"Uh, n-no reason. Just wondering."

"Well, I think I may have one, but I'm not sure. I have to go check." Jonathan lit up a bit.

"Really? Can I see it?"

"I just said that I have to go see if I have one. But you can go check if you want."

Jonathan jumped up and ran upstairs to go find one. Evan was really curious about why he was so into teddy bears, so he followed.

Jonathan was in his room, looking at his stuff. "You must really like owls, don'tcha?" Jonathan asked, looking at his owl stuffed animal. Evan chuckled.

"Oh, you have no idea." Jon flopped down on Evan's bed.

"Oh my god, why is your bed so comfy! This is bullshit man. You should not have a bed this comfy. That's too much power for one man."

Evan laughed. "Oh yeah? Well too bad. It's my bed and you can't have it." Jonathan looked up at Evan with puppy eyes.

"Can I at least sleep in it? Please? For just one night?" Evan rolled his eyes.

"As long as you don't mind sharing with me, sure." Jonathan gave him a weird look.

"Why do I have to share with you?" He asked.

"Cause I sure as hell am not sleeping on the couch." Jonathan laughed.

"Touché." They continued to talk and become friends for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next morning*

Evan woke up like normal. He looked over and noticed that the other side of the bed was messy. Evan stared at it for a moment before remembering that Jonathan had stayed over.

Evan got up out of bed, got dressed and walked downstairs where he heard Jonathan talking. He realized that he was on the phone with someone and was about to ask when he started to listen to what they were talking about.

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me that your neighbor was hot as hell! Like, it should be illegal to be that attractive! What- no, I haven't, shut up you bitch!"

Evan stood there, shocked. Jonathan thought he was hot? And they had just met too. He decided to not wait for Jonathan to end the call to talk to him. "Ahem." Jonathan turned around in the same manner as the day before. His eyes were wide and his facial expression read 'Oh shit'.

Evan could hear Luke on the other end going "Jonathan? Jon? Hello? Are you still there?"

Jonathan gulped before saying "... I'm gonna have to call you back," ending the call.

They stared at each other for a while before Jonathan broke the silence. "So I'm guessing you heard the conversation then?" He asked nervously.

"Well, I definitely heard the part about you calling me hot so, yeah, I heard the conversation." Jonathan's face became red.

"Shit," He mumbled, causing Evan to laugh.

"Don't worry, you're pretty cute yourself," Evan said, winking.

This caused Jonathan to blush even more. Evan grabbed his keys off the table and walked around the counter and smacking Jonathan's ass, causing him to yelp a bit and glare at Evan, making him laugh.

"I'll be back, since I got to get more poptarts since you ate them all. See ya." And with that, he left, leaving a very flustered Jonathan to his own will.

Once Evan was gone, he immediately called Luke and told him what happened. Luke just laughed and said "Make sure to use protection!" Before hanging up the phone.

"Dick," Jonathan mumbled under his breath.

Jonathan sat there for a bit, thinking about what just happened, causing him to cover his red face with his hands.

What had he gotten himself into?

He made sure to remember that he needed to thank Luke for giving him the wrong house number, though.