Distracting

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "It's not an excuse, fuck you. You don't know how distracting that is."

Note: Short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it, though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan couldn't concentrate. He tried to, but he just couldn't. Why? Because every once-in-a-while, Evan would lick his lips, and it made Jonathan's head go places.

Which is why he couldn't concentrate.

He kept glancing up to see Evan licking his lips, and Jonathan was getting annoyed. He sighed and let his head hit the table with a groan. Evan stopped doing his homework and looked at Jonathan. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jonathan looked up at Evan.

"No, I'm not okay."

"Why not?"

"I keep getting distracted."

"By what?"

"By you."

Evan gave Jonathan a weird look. "Me? How have I been distracting you? I've been doing nothing but writing, thank you very much."

"It's whenever you lick your lips. Every time I look up, I see it. It's annoying."

"Well, it's not my fault. It's a habit."

Jonathan glared at him. "It's not an excuse, fuck you. You don't know how distracting that is," he said. Evan put down his pencil and lifted his eyebrow.

"Can you explain to me why it's distracting?" Jonathan's face began to feel warm. He didn't answer Evan. "Well?" Jonathan glared at Evan again before sighing and continuing what he was doing before.

"Whatever. Just, finish your homework," he said. Evan gave Jonathan a weird look once more before shrugging it off and doing his homework once more.

Jonathan glanced up to see Evan licking his lips once more. He tried to ignore it, but he just couldn't. Jonathan sighed and put down his pencil. He got up and walked over to Evan's side of the table.

Evan stopped and looked up at Jonathan. "What?" He asked. Jonathan hesitated. Was he really doing this? Evan licked his lips subconsciously once more, confirming Jonathan's thoughts.

Jonathan grabbed Evan's face and kissed him hard, his eyes shutting tightly. Evan made a surprised noise as his eyes widened.

Jonathan pulled away, his face red as he walked back to where he was sitting. Evan's face was also red as he stared at Jonathan, shocked at what had just happened.

"That's why it's distracting," Jonathan mumbled.