Two Little Troublemakers

Note: This is based off of fanart from ChloesImagination. Please go check them out! And please enjoy this short one-shot! I really like it, so I hope you do too!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan huffed as he walked towards the time-out room, dragging his teddy bear with him. He looked back to the teacher, who motioned for him to walk inside. Jonathan stuck his tongue out before opening the door, walking inside and slamming it shut behind him.

He looked around the room to find that there was another kid in there with him. Jonathan walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hey," Jonathan whispered. The boy turned to face Jonathan.

Jonathan was surprised to see that the boy had a black eye, along with a bandaid on his cheek. "What?" The boy asked, showing his missing front tooth.

"What did you do to get in here?" Jonathan asked.

"I beat this kid up for saying I was bad at hockey and that hockey sucked. What about you?"

"I brought a bat with nails stuck in it to school."

The boy stared at him before grinning. "That's awesome! I wish I had a hockey stick like that," the boy exclaimed. Jonathan giggled.

"Yeah. At least they let me keep Teddy," he said as he hugged his teddy bear tighter.

"Hey, what's your name?" The boy asked.

"Jonathan. What about you?"

"Evan."

Jonathan smiled at Evan. "Wanna be friends?" He asked, holding his hand out. Evan looked at his hand before smiling and shaking it.

"Yeah. Let's be best friends!" He exclaimed, making Jonathan giggle.

After that, the teachers regretted even sending Jonathan in the same room as Evan.