Reading Minds

Tumblr prompt: Hold the fuck up. Hold. Up. I can read any mind that I can see, anyone and everyone's, why can't I read yours? And why the hell are you smirking at me like that YOU LITTLE SHIT THIS MAKES NO DAMN SENSE WHO ARE YOU??

Note: This is in the same universe as Telepathy, just so you know. Enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan was bored. He was sitting in a boring class, doing boring work. Jonathan kept going in and out of people's thoughts, since he could read minds. Jonathan saw his friend, Bryce, thinking about his crush, Ryan. Which was pretty funny, to say the least.

He sounded like a blushing schoolgirl in Jonathan's opinion, making Jonathan nearly snort outloud. It was a miracle he hadn't been caught, really; Ryan could read minds too, but he never put it to good use. Oh well. Someday.

The teacher was done with everyone's shit, and to say the least, Jonathan would be too if he was a teacher that sat at a boring desk and have to lecture people all day.

Jonathan switched around thoughts, seeing some pretty boring stuff mixed in with some pretty weird stuff. Then he got to one thought that was nothing. Confused, Jonathan tried harder.

Still nothing.

He looked up to try and find the owner of this weird thought holder. Jonathan caught someone else's eye and stopped. Evan Fong, was of his classmates, was smirking at him. Smirking at him. Jonathan felt his jaw clench as he grew angry.

Why, the little bastard!

He knew what Jonathan could do, and somehow, he was preventing it. Jonathan glared at Evan, earning and silent laugh from the latter. The bell rang and kids ran out of the classroom. Evan leisurely grabbed his stuff and walked outside. Jonathan followed, wanting an answer.

Turns out, Evan was waiting for him outside. "I see you're surprised," Evan grinned, making Jonathan even more angry.

"I can get into anyone's thoughts. Anyone's. So what the hell are you doing to prevent me from doing so?" Jonathan asked. Evan just laughed.

"I'll tell you soon, Jon. But for now, be patient." Evan started to walk away. Be patient? Be patient? Jonathan wanted and answer, and he wanted it now. He sped walked after Evan and grabbed the back of his jacket, yanking him back.

"Oh, no you don't. Be patient my ass, you're gonna tell me right now, or I swear to god..." Evan turned around with a surprised looked on his face. He wasn't expecting Jonathan to be that pissed about it. Evan quickly regained his composure, however, and held that cocky grin on his lips once more.

"Now, aren't we getting a bit rough here, Jonathan? If you let go of me, I'll tell ya," he offered. Jonathan's grip loosened for a second before it tightened again and Evan was pushed against a wall.

"And what makes you think I would believe that?" He hissed. The same grin never changed as Evan spoke.

"Because."

Because?

Because?

"Because what-" Jonathan froze. He looked at Evan in surprise.

What the hell?

Surprise, bitch. I can talk in your mind and I can read it. How 'bout them apples, huh?

Jonathan stood opened mouthed. He could literally feel Evan invading his head. "Stop it," he mumbled.

What, you don't like it? You were gonna do it to me, why can't I do it to you?

"I said stop it. Now."

Evan stopped at the seriousness in Jonathan's voice. "To answer your question, I can block it because I've done it before. I'm self aware of myself. Are you gonna let me go now?" He asked. Jonathan sighed and reluctantly did.

Evan fixed his bag on his shoulders  and started to walk to his own class. "Oh, and Jonathan?" Jonathan stopped and turned around to face Evan.

"What?" He asked, still a bit annoyed.

Next time you shove me against a locker, you should really think about it in a different light.

Evan walked off after that. Confused, Jonathan thought about it for a second. When he finally got it, his face grew to a shade of red.

Oh, that dirty little son-of-a-bitch.

He could practically feel the smirk on Evan's face. Jonathan shook his head and walked to his own class.