Password

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "What's the password?"
"What are you, eight?"

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Evan knocked on the door of his best friends house and waited for the door to open. Jonathan's mother opened the door and smiled at him. "Oh, Evan you're here! Jonathan's up in his room," she told him. Evan smiled and nodded before going up stairs and knocking on Jonathan's door.

"Jonathan! Open up!"

"What's the password?"

"What are you, eight?"

Evan heard Jonathan laugh from the other side. "Maybe. At least guess!"

Evan sighed and thought about it. "Hmm... H2O Delirious?" It was silent on the other side before Jonathan threw open his door.

"How'd you guess?" He asked with wide eyes. Evan laughed and walked in.

"Cause I'm smart, that's why. Also, you haven't changed the password since you told me what it was."

"Oh." It was silent before they both started to laugh. "I should change it, but to what?"

"How about 'Evan is the best and Jonathan sucks'?"

"Fuck you!" Jonathan laughed, pushing Evan playfully. "Ooh, how about Batcoon! That sounds cool, right?"

"Doesn't that sound a bit racist?"

"Oh shit, you're right. Um, what about... Damn, I can't think of anything!"

"How about you just stick with H2O Delirious?"

"Yeah, for now. Once I find a cool name, I'll use that for the password!"

"Uh huh, sure," Evan said, rolling his eyes. Jonathan pushed Evan again before they started laughing.

"Alright! Anyways, you up for some GTA?"

"Hell yeah I am!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, did you see that! I made it to the top of the building!" Evan yelled, laughing. Jonathan laughed with him as he died.

"Aww, man, I didn't make it," he chuckled.

"Yeah, that's because you suck."

"The only thing I'll be sucking is your-" Jonathan cut himself off with a laugh.

"Oh, what was that? What were you going to say?"

"Nothing! I wasn't going to say anything, fuck you." Evan then proceeded to kill Jonathan. "You bitch!" Jonathan laughed, shoving Evan.

Evan laughed and continued to snipe Jonathan for the longest time before Jonathan got an RPG and shot him. "Ha! That's what you get, bitch!" Jonathan yelled, sending a smirk to Evan. Evan rolled his eyes and pushed Jonathan.

"Oh yeah? Well take this!" Evan killed Jonathan one more time, and the way Jonathan fell caused them to start laughing really hard. "You just ate shit!" Evan laughed. Jonathan was also laughing and wiping his eyes.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked, laughing right after.

"I don't know man, but that was some funny shit," Evan replied, holding his stomach. "Oh god, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard," he chuckled.

"My face hurts from laughing!" They both started laughing again.

"Oh man, I need a break from that," Evan said once he got his breath back.

"Me too. And I need food," Jonathan whined, drawing out the last syllable. Evan laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Then let's get lunch then!" Evan got up, pulling Jonathan with him.

They got lunch, and played GTA for the rest of the day, laughing and yelling the entire time.