Target

Tumblr prompt: You were my target, but you saw me take aim and you didn't move WTF?

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Delirious made his way to the back of the building, looking around to make sure that no one was following him. When he was sure that no one was, he climbed the fence and walked inside. He went up to the second floor, and found the window he was going to be using.

Delirious was a sniper, and his target was going to be across the street from the building.

Who was the target?

Evan Fong, CEO of one of the largest companies in Los Santos.

Delirious had tracked Evan movement for the past two months, so he knew that every morning he went to the little cafe across the street.

Delirious set up the sniper rifle and looked for his target. When he found him, he wasn't expecting what was there. Yes, Evan was alone, but he was staring straight at Delirious.

Delirious sat back and looked to make sure Evan wasn't looking at anything else. When Delirious checked the scope again, Evan was still staring straight at him. Shit, Delirious silently cursed. Evan must've saw him set up.  Well, at least it'll be an easy kill, Delirious thought.

Until he remembered that Evan probably moved by now.

He cursed again and checked the scope to find him. To his surprise, Evan hadn't moved at all, but he was still staring at Delirious. Delirious checked to make sure that there wasn't any bodyguards he missed or anything.

There wasn't.

"Why aren't you moving?" Delirious whispered to no one in particular. He watched as Evan didn't move until he was done with his breakfast. Evan started walking towards the building, and opened the gate in the front, letting himself in.

Delirious' eyes widened as he started packing everything up and making a run for it. Before he could, though, Evan met him at the bottom of the stairs. They stared at each other, not moving until Evan spoke up. "Why didn't you shoot?" He asked. Delirious blinked.

"Why didn't you move?"

"I asked first."

"I didn't shoot because you didn't move. Usually when you have a gun on you you would move out of the way, if you saw it. So why didn't you?"

Evan looked around before sighing. "Because I was hoping you'd kill me. Being CEO for a company you don't want to even be apart of fucking sucks, you know. I don't even know what my dad was thinking when he said that I would get the company." Delirious stood dumbfounded by the man's answer.

"Why don't you come with me?" Delirious offered. He didn't know why, but he felt as if Evan had had enough, and he wanted to help.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, obviously I'm a sniper. I travel everywhere for different jobs. You could come with me to get away from everything."

Evan blinked. "Wasn't I one of your targets just a minute ago?" Delirious shrugged.

"I can make an acception." Evan stared at him before grinning widely.

"Count me in." Delirious felt a smile form on his lips as him and Evan walked out of the building together.