Video Games

Tumblr imagine: Imagine your OTP playing video games, and Person A is really upset because Person B just keeps killing them

Note: Another really short one-shot. But I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

"EVAN YOU BITCH!" Jonathan yelled. Evan laughed and fist-pumped the air.

"Yes! I win again!"

"You fucking cheater!"

"Hey! I'm not cheating! You're just bad at this game!"

"Shut up!"

Evan laughed again. Jonathan tossed the controller on the couch and crossed his arms. "Aww, are you pouting?" Evan teased.

"No. Shut up." Evan tried to look Jonathan in the face, but Jonathan would move his head to the side everytime.

"Jonathan! Come on man, it's just a game. No need to get upset about it." Jonathan didn't listen to him an continued pouting.

Evan sighed and turned off the game. "Jonathan..." Nothing. Evan came behind Jonathan and wrapped his arms around him. "Jonathan? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry." Jonathan sighed. He knew he couldn't be mad at Evan forever.

Jonathan turned his head and kissed Evan on the head. "No, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the game." Evan smiled slightly.

"Then let's choose another game. I don't like it when you don't talk to me." Jonathan chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry, Evan. I'll never shut up!" Evan laughed.

"Yeah, especially in bed if you know what I mean~"

Jonathan's face grew red as he pushed Evan off. "S-shut up!" Evan laughed.

"It's true! I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard the last time," Jonathan grew to an even deeper shade of red.

"Oh, like you're any better," he snapped. Evan lifted an eyebrow.

"Well, I don't scream at the top of my lungs, so..." Jonathan got an evil idea and smirked, scooting closer to Evan.

"Wanna test that theory?" He whispered in Evan's ear.

It was Evan's turn to go red. Before Evan could say anything else, Jonathan attacked Evan's lips, and things soon escalated from there.