Request - Games

Note: Requested by H2Ocosmicpsycho. This is a short one-shot, but I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

It was just a normal gaming day at Vanoss' house. Well, kind of. Delirious had come over to play with him, but other than that, it was normal. And a normal day consisted of screaming at the screen and throwing pillows at each other.

Most of the screaming was done by Delirious, since Evan kept killing his ass in GTA.

Vanoss kept sniping Delirious half the time, and every other time the gaming god's blessed him by letting him live, but Delirious wasn't so lucky.

"How the fuck did you not die?!" Delirious screamed.

"Cause I'm just good like that, bitch!" Evan laughed. Delirious laughed a little too before trying to snipe Evan. It did work, but Evan got him back almost instantly.

"Why? Why are you like this?" Delirious asked, fake crying on Evan's shoulder. Evan just laughed and lightly pushed Delirious off.

"Wanna play something else?" He asked.

"Ooh, let's play Gang Beasts!" Evan nodded his head eagerly as he got up to get his computer. Delirious got his, and they sat side by side as they loaded up the game.

"Alright! It's the chicken against the bear! Who will win?" Evan asked in a narrator tone. Delirious giggled as he moved the character towards Evan's.

"I think it'll be the bear, bitch!"

"No, I'll win! Just watch me motherfucker!"

Sadly, Delirious won that round. Just as Evan's character woke up, the train hit him. "What?! Are you kidding me?! Oh my god, that was bullshit!" Evan exclaimed. Delirious just laughed and cheered.

"Yeah, I win!"

"Hey, hey! That was just a warm up. Now I'm ready for kick your ass," Evan said. Delirious laughed.

"Nope!"

Delirious managed to knock Evan out again, and won again. "Oh, come on!" Delirious laughed and threw his head back, moving the computer out of his lap so it wouldn't get crushed.

"Haha! You're never going to win, chicken man!" He continued to laugh, much to Evan's annoyance. Evan moved his own computer out of his lap and tackled Delirious.

"Who wins now, huh bitch?" They were both laughing until Delirious realized what position they were in.

"Uh, Vanoss? Are you gonna get up?" Evan just smirked at him.

"Why, are you getting uncomfortable, Delirious?" Delirious' face started getting red as Evan leaned closer.

"E-Evan?" He looked at Evan with wide eyes, and that was what made Evan snap. He closed the gap between them, his tongue making his way between Delirious' lips. Delirious moaned quietly as his hands found their way into Evan's hair.

They pulled back eventually, both out of breath and gasping for air. Delirious' face was still red as Evan grinned down at him.

"I win."