I Kissed a Boy

Note: Based off of I Kissed a Boy by Jupither. Also, this is a short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Evan wasn't drunk.

Actually, he hadn't even had one drink at that party.

So when Jonathan came up to him drunk as shit asking him to join him into the other room, Evan didn't know why he started feeling weird. I mean, his friend was just drunk. It had happened before, and nothing was wrong.

Maybe it was the tone he used. It was low and kind of flirty. Yeah, it had to be the tone of voice. It was making Evan uncomfortable because of how it sounded. He had never heard his friend sound like that before, so that had to be it.

Nonetheless, Evan still followed.

Jonathan pulled him into one of the bedrooms and closed the door behind him. He turned to face Evan, and the only thing Evan saw was the lust in his eyes. Evan knew he should've backed away, or even left the room.

But he didn't.

He didn't know why, but something was keeping him in the room. Jonathan slowly walked towards him, swaying his hips a little.

Once he got to right in front of Evan, he stopped and looked straight into his eyes. "I've waited forever for this," he murmured before smashing his lips against Evan's. Evan stumbled backwards, his back hitting the door. Before Evan realized what he was doing, he kissed back, his lips moving in sync with Jonathan's and his hands wrapping around Jonathan's waist.

The first thing he tasted was cherry. There weren't any cherry flavored food or drinks, Evan knew that. There was only one thing he could think of it being: chapstick.

Who knew it would drive a man crazy?

Evan kissed harder, his tongue finding it's way into Jonathan's mouth, earning him a moan.

Evan knew it was wrong. He was kissing his best friend for god's sake! He wasn't gay, and he had a girlfriend.

So why did it feel so right, even if it felt so wrong?

The feeling of it being so wrong turned Evan on even more, and eventually it landed him in the bed with Jonathan underneath him being a moaning, cursing, hot mess.

Evan wasn't drunk. But that didn't matter anymore.