Present

Note: Based off of fanart made by derpydoodlez on Tumblr. Please check them out! Also, smut in this one-shot! Enjoy!

Pairing: Vancat

When Evan got home, he was surprised that Tyler hadn't greeted him at the door like usual. Evan figured Tyler had gone out to get something for his birthday, so he shrugged it off.

Until he heard Tyler curse loudly in the living room.

Confused, Evan walked to the living room to see what was going on when he stopped dead in his tracks. There lay Tyler in the middle of the room, but his arms and legs were tied up with ribbons tightly, and the attire he was wearing was what made Evan's face go red.

He was wearing a normal hoodie, but he also had knee high socks on and pink lingerie, along with his ass sticking up in the air. Tyler struggled a little more before he caught Evan's eye. "Quit staring and help me you bitch," he growled, clearly annoyed.

Evan shook his not-so-innocent thoughts out of his head and went to go untie Tyler. "Fuckin' Mini and Brian got me all tied up, saying 'it's a present for Evan!' Dicks," Tyler mumbled, sitting up. Evan wasn't paying attention to Tyler, as he was too busy staring at the whole picture.

Without knowing it, Evan had licked his lips, and Tyler had stopped talking. "Uh, Evan?" Evan looked back at Tyler with a new look in his eyes. Tyler knew that look, and it was one that didn't come out often.

Tyler's face started to turn a little pink as he slowly started to lean away. Evan leaned forward, his hands running up Tyler's thighs and resting at his hips. Tyler had leaned back as far as he could without hitting the floor, his face completely red now.

Evan's face was right above Tyler's, and he licked his lips one more time. "Remind me to thank them when I see them," he whispered before roughly kissing Tyler. Tyler tried to be the dominant one in the situation, but that failed almost immediately. Evan's hands ran up and down Tyler's body, teasing him as Evan occupied Tyler's lips.

Tyler hated to admit it, but he loved it when Evan was in control.

Evan's lips went to Tyler's neck, and before you know it, Tyler was a whining and moaning mess, practically melting underneath him. "Evan," Tyler gasped out, clawing at Evan's back.

"Oh, you love it when I do this, don't you baby? You love how I take control, and how you melt in my arms, don't you? And how you become my begging little bitch, huh?" Evan rasped, his hands going towards the pink lingerie. Tyler weakly nodded. "I didn't hear anything," Evan teased.

"Y-yes, oh god yes," Tyler moaned, his head hitting the floor.

"Good boy. You deserve a reward," Evan said, pulling the lingerie down slowly, following with his own clothes. Tyler just panted, impatiently waiting for Evan. Evan put two fingers in Tyler's mouth. "Suck," he ordered. Tyler did so, and Evan pulled them back after a minute or so. Evan started with one finger, and then two. Tyler gasped at the sensation, moaning loudly.

Evan worked his fingers in and out, and Tyler kept moaning and clawing at Evan's back. There were sure to be marks after this. Evan suddenly added a third finger, and Tyler began to see stars. "E-Evan," he choked out. Evan stopped for a second.

"Hmm?"

"Fuck me."

The words were barely a whisper, but Evan heard them loud and clear.

He positioned himself before slowly pushing in. Tyler gasped and his hands went into fists. Evan waited for Tyler to get used to his cock patiently before he started anything else. "Move," Tyler commanded.

Evan pulled back slowly before slamming back in full force. Tyler panted and moaned and whined at every sensation that Evan was giving him. Evan moved position and slammed in again, this time hitting Tyler's prostate dead on. Tyler choked on his words, seeing nothing but stars. "E-Evan, oh god right there Evan," he moaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Evan continued to hit the spot dead on, whilst taking in the beauty of Tyler's face being frozen in pure escasty. "Evan I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" Tyler cut himself off with an errotic moan as he came. Evan was not far behind, cumming inside of his lover. Evan pulled out and laid on top of Tyler, both panting messes.

"That was probably the best birthday gift I've ever gotten," Evan laughed tiredly. Tyler just hummed in response, too tired to do anything. They laid there for a while until Tyler finally got up, getting Evan up as well to clean themselves and everything else up.