Bees?

Tumblr prompt: My friend made me a grindr/tinder profile without me knowing and you liked my profile and then sent me a message which just said 'Bees?' And I'm a little confused but intrigued

Note: Sorry this is a really short one-shot, I didn't know what else to write. But I hope you enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan was mindlessly looking through his phone, not really looking for anything specific. Then he got a notification. When he saw it, he was confused. "Why the hell am I getting a notification from Grindr? I don't even have Grindr," he asked himself.

Then it clicked. "Luke you son-of-a-bitch," he mumbled to himself. He knew that his friend, Luke, has been trying to get him a date for the past few weeks.

Jonathan wasn't expecting him to actually download a dating app and sign him up for it, however. But he decided to check it out anyways. It's not like he had anything else to do or anything.

It was a message from someone who's username was 'Vanoss'. Jonathan opened it up an only saw one word: "Bees?" Jonathan stared at the message.

'Bees?' What kind of conversation starter is that? Jonathan was still intrigued by the message. So, he sent one back. "What about them?" He sent back.

Then another message came in a few second later. "Holy shit, you actually responded. You're hired." Jonathan snorted.

"Hired? Hired for what?" He asked.

"What do you think? We're both on Grindr, so connect the dots." The reply said. Jonathan laughed.

He was not expecting a random person to be this entertaining. So he continued talking to this person for a while until the other person, who Jonathan found out his name was Evan, had to go.

They said their goodbyes and Jonathan sat there, now bored. He was going to have to thank Luke when he got back; he was pretty sure he just got a new date.