Glitter

Tumblr prompt: Glitter covered his throat and shoulders

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brock walked slowly, trying not to make a sound. The floorboards were extremely creaky, which made things worse. He breathing was slow, as he didn't want to make himself present. Brock was in the old abandoned house at the end of the street. Why? His friends decided to be jerks and lock him in for a night.

Brock was in the living room right now, trying to make his way through. He had a flashlight, but it wasn't the best. Brock nearly tripped over the carpet, making a lot of noise. He froze and looked around, hoping that nobody heard, even though he was the only one there.

The place had always creeped him out for some reason. Which is why his friends decided to lock him in.

Brock slowly walked into the dining room. Just as he did, his flashlight went out. He sighed and banged it against his hand.

Nothing.

Brock sighed again and stuck it in his jacket pocket. He thought he saw a flash of light and stopped.

Brock looked up at the light in the room (or at least where he thought it was). He shook his head before he saw the light again. Brock looked back up to see the light flickering on.

He stared at it, amazed as it was brought back to life with seemingly nothing. Brock laughed a little before looking around the room. He stopped laughing and stared at the sight on front of him.

There were streamers hanging from the walls that read 'Happy Birthday!'. On the counter were a stack of present either wrapped up or in a bag. The table had a large birthday cake in the middle that read 'Happy Birthday Brian!' And had plates and party hats in front of the chairs and some cards.

What really shook Brock was the man sitting in the chair at the end. His head was leaned back so Brock couldn't see his face. He had glitter covering his throat and shoulders.

Brock couldn't tell if he was alive or dead. He slowly walked up to the man. Now, Brock could see that the man's eyes were closed, and that he had blond hair.

Brock went to tap the man on his shoulder when the man suddenly gripped onto Brock's wrist. Brock nearly screamed and tried to get his hand away.

The man looked up at Brock, his blue eyes sparkling with something Brock was afraid of. "Come to join my party?" He asked slowly. Brock just looked at him with wide eyes, still trying get away. The man laughed and stood up.

He brought his other hand to Brock's neck and started walking him backwards until they hit the wall. Brock clawed at his throat, trying to remove the man's hand. "Don't leave yet, we haven't had cake!" The man exclaimed before Brock's vision went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One year later...

Jonathan and Evan laughed as they walked in the door of the old abandoned house down the street. "Dude, have you ever heard the rumors of that one guy who's friends locked him in here, and the guy never came out?" Jonathan asked as he turned on his flashlight. Evan rolled his eyes and turned his own on.

"Jon, I think everyone has heard that one," he said as he shined the light on Jonathan.

"Ok, ok, I see your point... But do you know the first incident here?"

"Wasn't it that this Irish guy was having a birthday party and he just somehow died?" Jonathan nodded.

"Yeah. Kinda sucks that he died on his birthday, though."

"Mhm. But can you imagine it though? Like, you're at this guys birthday party and he's about to blow out the candles when he just stops and like his face just goes 'splat' into the cake?" Jonathan laughed as he made his way to the couch.

"Dude, that's so messed up," he said. Evan laughed and walked into what seemed to be the dining room before his flashlight went out.

"Are you kidding me!" He exclaimed as he hit the flashlight against his hand.

"What?" Jonathan called from the other room.

"My flashlight went out."

"What? How? These are brand new," Jonathan said as he walked into the room where Evan was. His flashlight flickered and died too. "What the hell? Does this room like, hate us or something?" Evan rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Yes, because the room is alive and wants to eat your soul, Jonathan." Jonathan glared at Evan before looking up at the light.

"Hey, did that just flicker?" He asked. Evan looked to where Jonathan was looking at.

"What? No, I didn't see it-" it flickered once again. Evan and Jonathan stared as it flickered to life, illuminating the room. Jonathan looked around the room while Evan stared at the table. "Uh, Jonathan?" Jonathan looked over at Evan.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think we're alone..."

Jonathan moved his gaze to where Evan was looking at. Jonathan gasped and dropped his flashlight.

There were two men sitting at the table in front of them. Both of their heads were tilted back, so they couldn't see their faces.

But what they could tell was that there was glitter covering their throats and shoulders.