Cops and Robbers (Part 1)

Note: Based off of the song Cops and Robbers by The Hoosiers. This is a kind of short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it, though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Delirious walked down the street, humming a random tune that was stuck in his head. He had a big smile on his face and a spring to his step. That day, he had planned to go see his favorite person: Evan Fong.

Evan Fong was a cop that held a grudge against Delirious. Why? Because Delirious was a thief, and he was the only thief that he hadn't caught yet. But Delirious liked toying with him, which was why he was going to see him.

Today, Evan was making his rounds as usual. Delirious watched from a distance before he walked past a fruit vendor and took a couple of apples.

Just as he wanted, Evan saw, and started to walk towards him. Delirious smiled and blew him a kiss before running away. Evan ran after him, pushing his way through the crowd. Delirious ran into an alleyway, and Evan had him trapped.

But Delirious had a plan to get out of there, so it didn't worry him. "Time's up, Delirious. You have nowhere to go," Evan growled as he backed Delirious up in a corner. Delirious just smirked at him.

"Oh, is that so? I can probably find a way out of here," he said as he started playing with the tie Evan was wearing. Evan snorted and grabbed Delirious' hand, stopping it.

"I don't think so. Not this time." As he started to drag Delirious out, Delirious caught him off guard by pulling him back and pushing him against the wall.

"That's where you're wrong," Delirious laughed. Evan tried to move, but Delirious held him still. "You know, I've always liked you, Ev. A lot more than you would think," he mumbled, his breath hot against Evan's face.

Before Evan could say anything, Delirious leaned forward, connecting their lips together. Evan's eyes widened in shock. Delirious shoved his tongue in Evan's mouth, exploring what the officer had to offer. Evan's eyes fluttered shut as he uncontrollably moaned, his hands going into Delirious' hair.

Delirious smirked, as he now knew even more of what made Evan tick. He pulled back suddenly, and Evan let out a not-so-subtle whine. "Don't worry, officer. You'll be seeing me a lot more," Delirious purred. Evan didn't say anything, he just stared. Delirious let go of him and walked off.

Evan fixed himself up before leaving the alleyway. He looked around to see if Delirious was there, but he wasn't. Evan sighed and continued to do his normal rounds. He didn't want to think about it, but it stuck in his head.

Why did Delirious kiss him? Why did he enjoy it so much? Why didn't he just take Delirious in?

Evan shook his head and continued to walk around, watching for Delirious.

What he didn't know was that Delirious was watching from afar, smiling at him.

Oh, this was going to be fun.