Children's Section (#23)

Tumblr prompt: This is the CHILDREN'S section

Note: Thank you dayumsonny for picking a number! It helps a LOT. And this is a kinda short one-shot. Also, this is my 100th one-shot! Enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan sighed as he looked at the clock. It still wasn't any time close to closing time, and he was already hungry. He was librarian, and he was unlucky enough to get the late shift. Jonathan closed the book that was previously open on his desk and started to walk around. He always did this when he was bored. Which was often.

Jonathan soon got to the children's section when he stopped. There was a grown man sitting on one of the beanbags in there. Confused, Jonathan walked over to the man and nudged him with his foot.

The man's eyes opened and he smiled once he saw Jonathan. "Yes?" He asked.

"What are you doing over here?"

"Reading." Jonathan blinked.

"This is the CHILDREN'S section."

"So?"

"Why are you in the children's section?" The man shrugged.

"Cause I'm a child at heart?" Jonathan sighed.

"That doesn't explain anything-"

"Are you fellas alright?" Came a voice from behind. Jonathan turned around to see a woman standing there. Jonathan knew that there was a new intern that was coming in that day, so he figured that this was her.

"Oh, you-" he was cut off by a hand pulling him down, making him yelp a bit. The man laughed a bit before he wrapped his arms around Jonathan, causing the latter to blush.

"We're fine, m'am. Just looking," he said. The woman smiled at them.

"Aww, you two are so cute together. If you need anything, just call me over, okay?" She walked off after that. Jonathan turned around to glare at the man, who only laughed.

"Why did you do that?" Jonathan asked, crossing his arms.

"Because it's not everyday that I get to see a cute librarian." Jonathan's previous blush came back stronger than before.

"W-what?" The man laughed again and kissed Jonathan's cheek.

"You heard me, sweetheart. You're pretty cute. So don't be surprised of you see me back here multiple times," he said, winking. Jonathan's blush grew even more, and he stuttered over his words before he just shut up completely.

The man laughed and got up, giving his hand to Jonathan. Jonathan took it and pulled himself up. The man dragged him to a desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. He scribbled something down on it before handing it to Jonathan. "Call me sometime, yeah?"

He then left, leaving Jonathan standing there dumbstruck as he held the piece of paper. He looked down at it, reading it before he stuffed it in his pocket, walking back to his desk and waiting out the rest of his shift.

The name's Evan, cutie. XXX-XXXX