Spin the Bottle

Tumblr prompt: We've been best friends for practically our whole lives but you're a thousand times more popular than me so you dragged me to a big party and now we're playing spin the bottle and you spin and it lands on me oh crap

Note: You're welcome. That's all I have to say about this one. I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

"Come on, Jonathan! It'll be fun, I promise!" Evan whined. Jonathan kept his arms crossed and huffed.

"No. You can go, but I'm not. I don't wanna get left out again because you get swarmed by everybody." Evan tried using his best puppy eyes.

"Please? It'll only be this one time, and if you don't like it, you don't have to come with me again. Plus, I promise that I'll hang onto you for the entire thing. Just please come with me!" Jonathan sighed.

"Fine, fine, I'll go." Evan's eyes lit up as he hugged his best friend.

"Thank you!" Jonathan rolled his eyes and patted his back.

"You owe me for this, y'know." Evan laughed.

"I know, I know. Chocolate chip cookies for a week and a new teddy bear?"

"Damn right. Now come on, hurry up so we can get this done and over with." Evan laughed again as he got ready for the big party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jonathan pulled up the party, he could already smell the alcohol. He scrunched up his nose in disgust. He got out of the car and opened the door for Evan. "Ladies," Jonathan grinned. Evan rolled his eyes and playfully punched Jonathan's arm.

"Shut up. You're the one that fits in a dress, so I don't know who you're calling a lady."

"Hey! I looked damn good in that dress and you know it, so stop complaining." Evan laughed.

"I know, I know. Now come on!" He dragged Jonathan into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The music was blasting into Jonathan's ears as he tried to listen to what Evan was saying. "They're playing spin the bottle in the other room! Wanna go play?" Evan yelled over the music. Jonathan shook his head.

"Nah, I don't wanna be kissing a random slut or somethin'." Evan laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You can always skip a turn. Plus it's a lot quieter in there, so..." Jonathan thought for a moment before nodding.

"Anything to get out of this hellhole, I guess." Evan grinned as he dragged Jonathan into the other room.

To Jonathan's surprise, Evan was right; it was a lot quieter. He silently walked over to the circle and sat down. "Alright, so we all know how to play spin the bottle, correct?" Everyone nodded. "Alright, good. This is spin the bottle, but with a bit of a twist; instead of just kissing, you have to do seven minutes in heaven. And, to make things more interesting, you can not skip a turn. Got it?"

Everyone looked at each other before nodding once again. Jonathan silently cursed Evan for bringing him into this. He was going to have to get double the cookies and teddy bears after this.

Jonathan luckily positioned himself for last, which was good for him. But Evan was right before him, so Jonathan couldn't say the same for him.

It was Evan's turn to spin the bottle and everyone in the group held their breath. It was like slow motion; the bottle slowly spun to a stop. Jonathan's face started to heat up when he realized that it had landed on him. 'Oh shit', he thought.

Evan's face was also a bit pink. Everyone in the group started 'ooh'ing. "Alright guys, Seven Minutes in Heaven." One of them pointed to a closet that was nearby.

Evan got up and dragged Jonathan into the closet, shutting the door behind them. He looked at Jonathan for a brief moment before colliding their lips together. Jonathan made a surprised noise that soon turned into a moan. His hands went straight into Evan's hair, tugging at it a bit.

Evan started to trail his kisses down Jonathan's neck and started to bite down, sucking on the spot. Jonathan gasped, his grip tightening. He could feel Evan smirking against his skin. "Oh, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this," Evan growled, catching Jonathan's lips once more.

"M-me too," Jonathan moaned, melting into the kiss. Evan started to run his hands down Jonathan's body, making Jonathan shiver. "E-Evan..."

Evan's hands went underneath his waist band and started to rub Jonathan's now hard cock. Jonathan thrust his hips upward, needing Evan's touch and whimpering a bit. He could feel Evan smirking again.

"So impatient, Jonathan. Do you need me?" Evan asked, his voice ringing with pure lust. Jonathan nodded quickly.

"God, yes- Evan I need you right now oh my god-" Jonathan was cut off by his own moans as Evan bit down again on Jonathan's neck. Evan started pull Jonathan's shirt up when a knock on the door came at the door.

"Hey, lovebirds! Times up!" Someone called from the other side. Evan sighed and managed to get up. He held his hand out and Jonathan grabbed it, wobbling a bit as he pulled himself up. "Wanna continue this at home?" Evan whispered, sending shivers down Jonathan's spine.

Jonathan nodded, making Evan grinned. Evan opened the door and walked out with an arm wrapped around Jonathan, ignoring everyone else around them.

After that, Jonathan didn't mind going to parties as much.