Request - Cheater

Note: Requested by @AchromicCoffee. There's smut in this one-shot, but it's also super fluffy and a little angsty. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: BasicallyidoVanoss

Marcel was surprised when he picked up the phone to hear Evan sobbing.

"Evan? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"My- my boyfriend he-" he paused to let out another sob. "He cheated on me."

Marcel's eyes widened. "Oh, Evan, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to come over? Scratch that, I'm definetly coming over. Just, try to calm yourself down until I get there, alright?"

"O-okay." The call ended, and Marcel got up to drive to Evan's house.

Marcel hated to admit it, but he was a little glad that things had gone south. He had grown a crush on Evan, even though he was already dating someone. Though Marcel did always have a bad feeling about his boyfriend.

Marcel made it to Evan's house, and before he could even knock, Evan swung the door open and hugged him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. Marcel sighed silently and hugged back. "Come on Evan, let's bring you inside." He pulled Evan inside and sat him down on the couch before sitting down next to him, pulling Evan into a hug once more.

Evan continued to sob as Marcel rubbed circles on his back. "Shh, calm down Evan. It's gonna be okay, I'm here now." Evan's sobbing slowed down, and eventually came to a stop. Evan pulled back, his eyes still red and puffy as he wiped the tears away with his sleeve.

"I'm- I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Sorry for what? You didn't do anything, Evan. You ex is a dick for cheating on you. He never deserved someone like you."

Evan's cheeks became even more pink than they were before at the remark. "That's- that's not what I meant. I'm sorry for dragging you out here when you could be getting stuff done."

Marcel softened up and smiled a little. "Evan, I wasn't doing anything. And you needed me. Don't be so hard on yourself, alright?" Evan nodded slightly and smiled a little. That smile practically made Marcel's heart melt.

"Now come on, let's get you cleaned up," Marcel said, pulling Evan up and into his bedroom. Marcel wiped the remaining tears off of Evan's face before grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Here, put on something more comfortable," he said as he handed them to Evan. "I'm gonna get something real quick, so you stay here, alright?" Evan nodded and Marcel quickly left. He was going to get some snacks so they could just watch TV in Evan's room.

"Hey, I'm back-" He stopped when he saw Evan pulling the shirt over his head. He stared at Evan's toned chest before turning away, hiding the blush.

"Marcel?" Evan's voice made him turn his head back in Evan's direction. Evan had a confused look on his face as he sat on the bed.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I thought I heard something. Scoot over so I can have some room," Marcel said as he sat on the edge of the bed. Evan moved over and lightly patted the spot next to him. Marcel moved to the spot and handed him some chips. Evan laughed slightly and took one.

They sat in silence for the most part until Evan spoke up.

"Marcel."

Marcel looked over at Evan, waiting for Evan to speak.

"Thank you. So much. You're a really great friend, you know that?" Marcel's heart dropped a little at the word 'friend', but he managed to keep a smile on his face.

"No problem, Evan. Anything for you."

Evan stared at Marcel, almost surprised at the response. "Anything?" He asked cautiously.

"I mean, yeah." Evan situated himself to be facing Marcel more as a blush creeped onto his face.

"Even this?"

Before Marcel could respond, Evan's lips were on his own. Marcel's eyes widened a bit before he relaxed and kissed back. Evan pulled Marcel towards him, his back landing on the bed softly as they continued kissing. Marcel pulled back, earning a quiet whine from Evan. "Before I go any farther, are you sure you want this?" Evan looked into Marcel's eyes, brown meeting brown.

"Yes."

Marcel kissed Evan again, the kiss being just as passionate as the first. Marcel's soft kisses moved from Evan's lips to his jawline, and then to his neck. Evan's breath hitched slightly, his hands going into fists as he grabbed the bed sheets under him.

Marcel took off Evan's shirt slowly before showering his chest with kisses. Evan giggled a little at the feeling. "That tickles," he laughed. Marcel giggled as well before kissing lower. He reached Evan's waist before he pulled up, earning another whine from Evan. His fingers went underneath the waistband of Evan's sweatpants before looking up.

"Are you sure you're sure about this?"

Evan hesitated for a second before nodding. "I'm sure."

Marcel removed the sweatpants before taking the underwear off as well. "Do you have any-"

"Left drawer, bottom right." Marcel nodded and got the lube. He poured some onto his fingers before carefully sticking a finger in. Evan hissed slightly at the pain.

"Sorry baby, this is gonna hurt a bit," Marcel whispered, kissing Evan on the cheek. Evan nodded and shut his eyes tightly as Marcel added another finger. Evan gasped and jolted at the feeling. He couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure, but either way, he wanted it.

Another finger was added, causing Evan's eyes to open suddenly, a soft moan emitting from his mouth. Marcel pulled them out causing yet another whine from Evan. "How do you want it?" Marcel asked as he lined himself up.

"S-slow, and not too hard." Marcel nodded and smiled at Evan, getting a small smile back. Marcel slowly pushed himself in, getting a gasp from Evan. Evan clutched the bed sheets, shutting his eyes tightly. Marcel kissed Evan's neck softly, not leaving a mark.

"Move, please."

Marcel paused the kisses and pulled back before slowly going back in. Moans escaped Evan's mouth as his hands clenched the sheets even harder. Marcel continued his slow pace, not wanting to hurt Evan. "Oh Evan, you're doing so good right now baby," Marcel cooed. Evan felt as if he was going to cry as Marcel continued to praise him.

Marcel kept with his slow pace, and Evan absolutely loved it. He could feel everything, and that feeling nearly brought him over the edge.

"M-Marcel, I'm- I'm so close," Evan whispered. Evan though Marcel was going slow, Evan felt the knot in his stomach grow larger until it was almost unbearable.

"Don't worry baby boy," Marcel whispered back, kissing Evan's jawline. "I am too." Evan's breath sped up a bit until a louder moan left his lips as he came. Marcel was not far behind, also moaning just as loud.

Marcel pulled out, settling himself beside Evan. Evan snuggled into Marcel's side, his breath calm and collective. Marcel smiled softly and kissed the top of Evan's head, bringing him closer as they both dozed off.