Well That Was Unexpected...

Tumblr prompt: Wow um when I told you that your shirt was inside out I didn't expect you to take it off and fix it right here in front of me excuse me while I pass out because of your hotness

Note: Sorry for the crappy ending, I didn't know how to end it. And it's a lil' bit similar to the last one, but ignore that. I hope you enjoy it, though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan had come over to Evan's house to hang out. They were playing GTA V, and Evan had just blown Jonathan up again. "God dammit! You're a bitch," Jonathan laughed. Evan laughed as well, but he was laughing harder because of how Jonathan's character flew off the screen.

"D-did you see that? It looked like you were Jesus ascending back into heaven," Evan laughed out. Jonathan started laughing harder and soon they were two laughing messes on the ground.

Once they finally were able to calm down, Jonathan wiped the tears forming in his eyes. "That was the funniest shit I've ever seen," he said, trying not to laugh. Evan just giggled along with him.

"Phew, I couldn't breathe for like, a minute because I was laughing so hard," he said, getting up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jonathan asked, getting up with him.

"I'm getting a drink; I was laughing so hard that my throat became dry," Evan chuckled, walking into his kitchen. Jonathan just followed and waited for Evan to get his drink.

That's when Jonathan noticed the tag on the bag of Evan's shirt. It took him a moment to realize that Evan had his shirt on inside out. Jonathan covered his mouth to try and hide his giggles, but with a laugh like his, Evan still heard it. He stopped and turned around to face Jonathan. "What's so funny?" Evan asked, confused.

"Y-your shirt's on inside out!" Jonathan giggled out. Evan felt around on his back to find the tag sticking out.

"Huh. I was wondering why I didn't feel the annoying tag..." Jonathan giggled again. Evan shrugged and started to take his shirt off. Jonathan stopped giggling as he stared at Evan's toned body. He felt his face grow warm as he grew more flustered. Jonathan couldn't help it; he wasn't expecting Evan to have such a nice body.

Evan put his shirt back on the right way, tugging at the bottom of it. "Alright, we're good to go-" he stopped once he noticed Jonathan's face. "Jon? Are you okay?" He asked. Jonathan nodded.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine! W-why?" Jonathan cursed himself for stuttering.

"Are you sure? You look like you're about to pass out. Do you need to lie down or something?" Jonathan shook his head.

"N-no, I'm fine, trust me!" Jonathan said, chuckling awkwardly. Evan frowned.

"No, you're not okay. You're stuttering again. You're going to lie down." Jonathan crossed his arms.

"N-no, I'm not. I'm staying right here," Jonathan said, looking away. He wasn't expecting for a pair of arms to pick him up bridal style. Jonathan yelped and opened his eyes, his arms automatically holding onto whatever was picking him up. He looked to see that it was Evan with a small smirk on his face.

Jonathan's own face became an even darker shade of red. "W-what the hell was that for you asshole!" Jonathan exclaimed, trying to wriggle his way out. Evan started walking into the living room, and Jonathan held on to Evan once more.

"I'm not gonna drop you, y'know," Evan said.

"Well I'm sorry that my reflexes are working!" Jonathan hissed. Evan rolled his eyes and tried to drop him on the couch. Jonathan wouldn't let go, so Evan tried to remove him. Evan ended up tripping over his own feet and fell on top of Jonathan with an 'oof'. He lifted himself back up with his arms and groaned.

Evan looked back down to see Jonathan, who was red as a beet. Evan then realized the position they were in, and started to turn red as well. He tried to get up from the spot, but with the way they were, he fell right back down on Jonathan. Evan gave up at that point with a sigh. "E-Evan?" Jonathan asked, poking Evan's cheek.

"Hmm?"

"Are you gonna get up off of me, or..."

Evan let out another sigh. "Nah. Too hard. Plus I'm lazy."

Jonathan started to try and push Evan off, but he wasn't strong enough. Evan started smirking and decided to have some with it. He pretended as if he were getting up, which made Jonathan let out a sigh of relief.

Then Evan moved so he was more over Jonathan and plopped himself back down. Jonathan let out a small squeak before he started getting crushed. "Evan," he whined. Evan laughed and moved a bit, making Jonathan squeak again. "Evan!" He tried to move Evan once more, but failed. Jonathan sighed and tried to move his head. "Evan, please! I can't breathe," he pleaded.

Evan moved so that Jonathan's head was out. "Thank you. Now are you gonna get off of me or not?" Evan just pretended to yawn as he wrapped his arms around Jonathan. "Evan! You are not falling asleep on me you son-of-a-bitch!" Jonathan hissed.

Evan pretended to start snoring obnoxiously, trying to hide his smirk. "Evan, I know you're not asleep! Get off of me!" He whined. Evan didn't move. He wanted to see what would happen if he stayed long enough.

Jonathan sighed and let his head hit the armrest. "You're an asshole, y'know that?" Jonathan asked. Evan tried not to laugh, as that would ruin it.

A couple minutes later, Evan felt as if he was actually going to fall asleep. Jonathan was tapping his fingers, waiting for Evan to get up. He let out another sigh before he absentmindedly started to run his fingers through Evan's hair. Evan stopped for second before letting out a long hum.

Jonathan chuckled as he continued to run his fingers through Evan's faux hawk. Evan snuggled closer to Jonathan, making Jonathan give out a small squeak. Evan laughed quietly, still trying to make it seem as if he were asleep.

Jonathan felt his face heat up and was glad that Evan wasn't looking at him. He tried to get up once more, but Evan held him down. "No, stay. You're comfy," he mumbled. Jonathan's face heated up even more. "Evan," Jonathan whispered. Evan looked up at Jonathan, not really caring at this point.

"Hmm?"

"Are you gonna get off me now?" Evan just blinked before putting his head back down. Jonathan sighed as he let his head hit the armrest once more.

It was going to be a long day.