Request - Enemies (Part 2)

Note: Requested by @YouTubbs4884. I'm sorry it took so long to come out, I was worried about keeping the book running and everything. But I hope you enjoy!

Pairing: Vancat

Bat Owl woke up with a slight pain in his neck. He groaned and tried to stretch before remembering that he was still tied up to a chair. He sighed and looked around, looking for anything that might help get him out.

Before he could find anything, the door opened, revealing Wildcat. "Good morning! How'd you sleep last night?" He asked, putting a bag of food on the table and sitting down in front of him.

Bat Owl didn't say anything; he just glared. "Well, I see that you're grumpy this morning. Would you like a donut?" Wildcat asked, gesturing to the bag.

Bat Owl glanced at the bag before glaring at Wildcat again. "Hm. Well, suit yourself. Wildcat reached for the bag and took outna donut before starting to eat it. "You know, this is a pretty good donut."

He got no response.

"You sure you don't want one? I mean, there's a glazed one in here that I got for you. I don't normally eat those, but since I didn't know what you liked, I got it for you. Aren't I such a nice person?"

Still no response.

"I can't tell if you're playing hard to get or not. But either way, it's kinda fun," he said as a grin slowly grew into his face. Bat Owl kept his head down, not wanting to meet Wildcat's eyes. Wildcat's grin dropped a little. "Aww, is something wrong, Evan?"

Evan responded slightly by almost picking his head up, but quickly putting it back down. Wildcat noticed the movement, and his grin grew back. "Evan, Evan, Evan. You know you can't keep quiet forever," Wildcat shook his head, chuckling quietly. "How about you start with telling me another thing about yourself, hm?" Evan glared at him again, causing a laugh from the villain.

He got up from his spot and sat down on Evan's lap, facing him. Evan finally looked up, still glaring at Wildcat. "Get off," he hissed through clenched teeth. Wildcat smirked and made himself more comfortable.

"And why should I? It's not against the law, you know." Evan looked away from Wildcat's gaze.

Wildcat smirked even more and leaned down. "You know you like it," he whispered into Evan's ear before his lips slightly touched Evan's neck. Evan's breath hitched at the action. Wildcat smirked and continued to kiss all over Evan's neck.

Evan struggled against his touch, but quickly stopped when Wildcat got to a certain part of his neck. Wildcat instantly knew what he had found and decided to toy with it. He let his tongue run over the spot slowly. Evan shuddered at the feeling. Then Wildcat bit down. Evan let out a quiet moan that he quickly stopped by biting down onto his bottom lip.

Satisfied, Wildcat stopped, pulling back. "Well that was a nice little surprise, wasn't it?" He grinned. Evan didn't look at him, but it was clear that he was blushing. "Now that we've got that done, how about you tell me something about yourself, hm? Other than the things I already know, by the way."

Evan finally looked up at Wildcat, practically glaring daggers into him. Wildcat laughed and turned Evan's head to face him. "Come on, pretty boy. Just one thing." Evan huffed, finally giving in and saying the first thing that popped into his head.

"I moved to Indiana when I was in middle school."

Wildcat blinked before grinning. "So that's how you got here! You know, I remember a kid that was new at that time. Kinda cute, to be honest. But real quiet." Wildcat laughed and lightly patted Evan's face. "Well, thanks for the info, pretty boy. I'll be back; I've got some business to do." He got off of Evan and blew him a kiss before leaving.

Evan sighed as he looked around one more time, just to make sure that there was nothing obvious that he could get to untie himself from the chair. He sighed again, and his mind wandered back to the info that he had given Wildcat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan was a shy and awkward kid when he moved to Indiana. He didn't know anyone, hence why he didn't speak much. He was pretty much ignored for the most part. He was fine with it, but he had to admit, he was kind of lonely.

Until the boy came. He just plopped down next to Evan one day and started to talk to him. Evan never understood why, but it's not like it was a problem. Eventually, Evan started to talk more, and him and the boy became best friends.

"Imagine if we were super heroes! We would totally kick people's butts!" Evan exclaimed, his eyes widening with excitement.

"Dude, your eyes look like their about to pop out of your head, chill. But yeah, that would he pretty cool," his friend agreed.

"What would our names be though? It's gotta be a cool one."

"How about pretty boy for you, pretty boy?" Evan blushed slightly and pushed his friend (and slight crush).

"Shut up. Ooh, how about Bat Owl?"

"Maybe. I still like pretty boy better, though."

"Shut up Tyler!" Evan said with a laugh before going on about something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan's eyes widened as he realized where he recognized Wildcat. Right as he did, Wildcat walked back inside, the grin still on his face. "Did ya miss me?" He asked, sitting in front of Evan.

"Tyler Wilde."

Wildcat's grin turned into a look of confusion. "Huh?" Evan looked up at Wildcat, eyes widening a bit.

"You're Tyler Wilde. Forest Middle School. You were the only one to ever talk to me at the time."

Tyler's eyes widened before he smiled proudly. "Ha! You finally remember! I was wondering when that brain of yours would figure it out," he laughed, going up to Evan and flicking him in the head. Evan stared at Tyler in disbelief.

"Was this whole thing just to get my attention?"

Tyler laughed and returned to his place on Evan's lap.

"You wish, sweetie. Actually, it kinda was at first, but then it just became so much fun, I ended up doing it because I wanted to."

Evan continued to stare at Tyler like he was crazy. Well, he was, but he seemed even more crazy now.

"Since we're reminiscing our past, did I ever tell you how adorable you were? Or are, really." Evan felt his face heat up a tiny bit, causing him to look away. "Aww, is little Evan flustered? How cute," Tyler cooed, patting Evan's cheeks. Evan sent a glare his way, causing Tyler to laugh yet again.

Tyler cupped Evan's cheeks and made Evan look at him. He leaned in closer to Evan's face. "You know, I've been waiting to do this since I first met you," he murmured. Evan looked at him with wide eyes, still comprehending the situation when Tyler kissed him.

Evan didn't know what to do. Every alarm in his body was going off, and his head was starting to spin.

Yet somehow, even with everything screaming at him that this was wrong, he kissed back. His eyes closed as his hands struggled against the rope, wanting to move. Tyler's hands reached behind Evan, untying the rope.

Once Evan's hands were free, he used them to wrap around Tyler's neck, pulling him closer. Tyler's hands wandered around Evan's body, reaching where ever he could go to.

Eventually, Tyler pulled Evan's hands off of him, wrapping them back around the chair and tying them together again. He pulled back from the kiss.

Evan panted slightly as he looked down, not meeting Tyler's eyes. Tyler lifted his chin up with his finger, making Evan meet his gaze. "You know, you're a surprisingly good kisser, pretty boy. I wouldn't mind taking things further..." he chuckled, his eyes wandering up and down as he licked his lips. Evan's cheeks turned pink as he averted his eyes from Tyler's. Tyler gave him one last kiss before getting up and leaving.

Evan sat there, finally fully thinking about what just happened. His cheeks turned to a bright red as he thought about it more and more.