Hot

Tumblr prompt: I get that it's hotter than satan's asshole out here but if you remove any more clothing I won't be responsible for my actions- wait. Why are you smirking at me?

Note: Short one-shot. Also a bit sinful. Enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

If Evan didn't stop what he was doing, Jonathan didn't know if he would be able to control his actions.

Evan had come down to visit Jonathan in North Carolina. It was summer time, and Jonathan kinda-sorta forgot to tell Evan that it was going to be hot. Of course, it wasn't a problem for Jonathan, as he had lived there his whole life.

But Evan was from Canada, and it was always cold there. So Evan was sweating his ass off while drinking an ice-cold soda and sitting in front of a fan. It's how he was that made Jonathan go crazy.

Jonathan kinda had this huge crush on Evan. And it wasn't helping that Evan decided to strip to almost just his underwear because it was so hot. Jonathan had to tear his eyes aways every time his gaze went to Evan. He could swear that Evan was doing it on purpose now.

And then the noises came. Oh god, the noises. Jonathan had given him an ice pack to help cool him down and the noise that came out of Evan's mouth as soon as he put it to his face made Jonathan want to just have him right there and then. But he couldn't do that, and it was getting harder and harder to conceal the boner that we was starting to get.

Jonathan tried to distance himself from Evan, but even he had to admit that it was hot as hell, and Evan had the coolest fan.

Then he saw it out of the corner of his eye. Evan was smirking at him. 'That little bitch,' Jonathan thought.

"What are you smirking about?" He asked a bit more harshly than he would have liked. Evan looked at him innocently.

"What are you talking about? I didn't smirk," he said. Jonathan gritted his teeth.

"Oh yes you did. I saw you! Don't lie to me," he growled as he put both hands on the table. Evan lifted an eyebrow before that same smirk found it's way on his face again.

"Oh, come on Jonathan. Don't think I haven't seen you staring at me." Jonathan immediately went from angry to flustered. He could feel his face grow warm, and it wasn't from the heat. Evan got up an started walking towards Jonathan.

Jonathan started backing away until his back hit the wall. He gulped as Evan stood almost right against him. "Just say it, Jonathan. You know you want to-" before Evan could say anything else, Jonathan attacked Evan's lips with his own.

Evan was surprised, not expecting Jonathan to crack so easily. Jonathan pushed Evan forcefully to the other wall so now Evan was the one who couldn't escape. "You think you can do things to me," Jonathan said in-between hungry kisses, "and not get a punishment?"

Evan immediately regretted teasing Jonathan after that.