Request - House (Part 2)

Note: Requested by @lonelygamergirl15. This one doesn't really mention the ship much, but oh well. I hope you enjoy this one-shot though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

The ten year old girl sat near the group of older boys. Her older brother had to take care of her while her parents were out, and he had friends over. "Dude, it's fine, you can just leave her here!"

"My parents would kill me if I did that."

"I can hear you guys, you know."

The group became silent as they looked over to the girl. "Why don't you just bring me to where ever you're going?" She asked.

"Cause you're probably gonna get scared, that's why."

"Then why are you going?"

The group laughed as the older brother became red.

"Fine, you can come with us. But if you get scared, it's not my fault." The girl smiled and started playing with her dolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group stood in front of the abandoned house. "Well, who's gonna go first?" One of the boys asked. The girl looked up at her brother, who looked around at everyone else.

"I'll go, I guess," he volunteered.

"Are you sure? I mean, you got the kid with you." The brother rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her. Come on." He held his little sisters hand and pulled her to the front porch. He took a deep breath and looked at his sister. "Are you sure you wanna go in? You can stay out here, you know." The girl nodded.

She didn't know why, but she felt as though she needed to go in. Her brother opened the door, and walked inside.

The door shut behind them, causing them to jump. The brother took out his flashlight and turned it on, looking around. The girl looked at the floor and tugged at her brothers shirt. "Look," she pointed. There were footsteps in the dust that covered the floor, as if someone had been there recently.

The brothers eyes widened a bit, but he shook it off. "It's probably nothing," he assured. He started walking to the left, and his sister followed. They were in the kitchen now, looking around. The girl could've sworn that she heard something coming from upstairs.

"Did you hear that?" She asked in a whisper.

"Hear what?"

"The noise. It came from upstairs."

"I didn't hear anything. It was probably just the house; this place is old, you know."

The girl huffed and listened. It sounded as if someone was walking around. She knew that she wasn't crazy, and she decided to go up there herself. The noise sounded like it was coming from the room on the far right, so that's where she went. The door opened, revealing a nursery.

An instant rush of nostalgia washed over her, but she didn't know why. She had never been here before, but she felt as though she had. She walked around and looked at all of the toys. There was a little owl plushie on the ground, and she picked it up. She smiled a little, but the smile faded as another noise came from the room across from the one she was in.

She gasped and quickly turned around. She peeked out of the doorway to see nothing. She let out a sigh of relief and walked into the other room, still holding the owl plushie.

It was the parents bedroom.

She stared in awe at the room, surprised by how it looked to be in perfect shape. Her eyes looked around the room and stopped at a small object on the dresser. She walked over to it and picked it up.

There was a little crank on the back, and when she cranked it up, music came from the box. The girl smiled at the song, though she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew the song. All of her worries faded as she listened to the song.

She ended up sitting on the bed while holding the owl plushie, rewinding the music box over and over again.

Footsteps walked toward her, but she didn't hear them. She just played the music box. The door opened, and the music stopped. She averted her gaze from the music box and looked to see who was there, thinking of was her brother.

But it wasn't.

Two men stood there, staring at her.

She knew that she should be scared, but something told her that she knew these people. She knew them, she was sure of it. But how?

One of them slowly walked up to her and sat in the spot next to her. He caressed her face, and everything clicked.

The house.

The room.

The men.

The plushie.

The music box.

She looked up at her father with tears now in her eyes. He smiled and hugged her. Her other father came in and joined the hug.

"I missed you so much baby girl," one of them whispered, kissing her on the head.

"I missed you too," she whispered back.

A door slammed shut downstairs, and they all pulled back from the hug. All three of them were now extremely angry. People kept coming into their house again.

Whoever they were, they weren't getting Evan and Jonathan's daughter again. And the girl wasn't leaving her fathers again.