Jesus

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "You too can be Jesus Christ for only 99.95!"

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan, Luke, Bryce and Ryan were playing a game. It was like Truth or Dare, except you could only dare people, so they just started calling it 'Dare or Dare'. Luke grinned as it was his turn.

"Ryan, I dare you to kiss Bryce on the cheek." Ryan lifted an eyebrow as Bryce's face began to turn to a crimson color.

"Really? Is that all you got? Man, you guys are starting to suck at this game," Ryan said before pulling Bryce down to his height and kissing his cheek. Bryce's face was completely red once Ryan released him. Ryan held a smug grin on his face as Jonathan and Luke laughed.

"I hate you guys," mumbled Bryce, making Jonathan and Luke laugh even harder.

"Alright, alright, calm down you two. Whose turn is it?" Ryan asked.

"I think it's Bryce's turn," Jonathan said. Bryce's face lit up as Jonathan said those words.

"Oh! Yay! It's my turn!" Everyone else rolled their eyes. Bryce thought for a second, looking around.

"Oh! I know," he said as he turned to Jonathan. "I dare you to say the most random thing to those guys." He pointed over to a group of people, which just so happened to be some of the most popular people in their school. Luke and Ryan started to 'ooh' after Bryce said that.

Jonathan laughed before saying, "Just fuckin' watch me." He ran over there and slid to a stop.

"You too can be Jesus Christ for only 99.95!" He yelled, pointing at one of them, which happened to be Evan Fong. Evan just stared at Jonathan before starting to laugh.

"What the hell man? What kind of drugs are you on, cause I want some." His friends started snickering.

"The only drugs that I'm on are the ones that our Lord and Savior are on, sir. So become Jesus Christ now for your infinite supply!" Jonathan replied. Evan started laughing harder.

"Well, tell me how to do that, cause I wanna know man." Jonathan grinned.

"$99.95 and were sold."

One of Evan's friends, Tyler, snorted. "Who the fuck do you think has that kind of money? I mean, come on, man. We're all fucking poor here," He said. Jonathan shrugged.

"I don't care how you get it, just get it to me. You could become a stripper, you could steal it, I don't know." They all started laughing.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I can definitely do that first one." Another one of Evan's friends joined in. Evan rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Brian." Tyler said. Evan put an arm around Jonathan.

"Now, if you could compromise this offer, I think I'll be sold." Evan said, winking at Jonathan, which caused all of Evan's friends to groan in annoyance. Jonathan grinned.

"I think I can have that arranged." Evan laughed and pulled his arm back.

"Alright, we gotta go man. See you tommorow?" Jonathan nodded. Evan grinned at him. "Good, cause I'm gonna need to know how to become Jesus." He waved at Jonathan as him and his friends walked off.

Jonathan walked back over to his friends with a shit-eating grin on his face. They now all had surprised looks upon their face's, and Bryce's mouth was hanging wide open.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Luke asked. Jonathan shrugged.

"Maybe cause I'm just good like that?"

"Bullshit. No one just randomly walks up to them and becomes friends instantly," Ryan fired back.

"Are you sure you weren't friends with them before? Cause I'm pretty sure you are, and we just didn't know." Bryce asked. Jonathan rolled his eyes at his friends.

"Stop being so dramatic. Now come on, class is about to start and I don't want to be late."

"Since when have you been worried about being late to class?"

"Shut the fuck up, Luke."

They all laughed and went on their way to class.