Seriously?

Tumblr prompt: You come to me for help everyday 5 minutes before class and I gotta tell you, it's getting old

Note: Tiny bit different from the prompt, but that was because I kinda-sorta-maybe read it wrong. But I still hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Everyday it was the same thing for Brock; he's sit down in his first period and wait for the bell to ring. He was always early, but he was ok with it. Then, five minutes before the bell rang, Brian, one of his peers, would sit next to him and ask for the homework. Brock was ok with it at first, but then Brian started doing it everyday. And Brock was getting annoyed.

Today was the same. He waited for the bell to ring and on cue, Brian walked in the class, and say down next to Brock with an apologetic smile. "Hey, I forgot to do the homework again. Do ya think that you can spare me?" He asked. Brock sighed as he handed him the sheet. "Thanks. You're a life saver, man." Brian said as he started to copy.

"Y'know, it's getting a bit old."

"Hmm?" Brian asked, looking up.

"You coming in everyday and copy my homework because you 'forgot to do it'. It's getting old, dude. When are you gonna start 'remembering' again?" Brock asked. Brian would have laughed but the seriousness on Brock's face told him to stop.

"I... Sorry. I just... I have a lot of stuff to deal with at home, and it's kind of hard to do homework there..." He said, scratching the back of his neck. Brock immediately regretted his decision to confront Brian.

"Oh. I'm... Sorry, I didn't know. Hey, if you need somewhere to do homework and stuff, you can always come over to my place if you want. It's quiet there, so..." Brian's face lit up.

"Really? You'd let me stay for a while?" He asked. Brock nodded.

"Yeah. You can stay as long as you need." Brian hugged Brock.

"Thanks, man." Brock smiled and hugged back.

"No problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian was happy. He got to get away from home, and even better; he was going to be staying with his crush! That was the other reason of why he always asked Brock for homework and no one else.

He followed Brock home as Brock had always walked home from school since his house was so close. He opened the door and called out to his parents. "Mom! Dad! I'm home! And I brought a friend!" Friend? Brock considered him as a friend? Brian blushed a bit.

They didn't really talk much, except for the times that Brian asked him for homework. Brock's mother walked out of the room. "Oh hi sweetie! How was school today?" She asked.

"It was good. And I hope you don't mind that I brought a friend over. Do ya think he could stay for a whole here?" She gave him a confused look before she caught on.

"Oh! Of course, he can stay however long he wants." She turned to Brian. "What's your name, dear?" She asked.

"Brian."

"Well, nice to meet you, Brian. You can just call me Sheryl, ok?" He nodded. "Good. Now, are you boys hungry?" She asked. Brock looked over to Brian, who shook his head.

"No, we're good mom."

"Alright, just call me if you need anything, alright?" She said. They both nodded as Brock pulled Brian up to his room.

"You can stay in here if you want," Brock said, motioning to his room. Brian smiled at him and walked in. He looked around at all the stuff inside. He smiled at some of the little tidbits around his room.

He then walked over to Brock's bed and flopped down. Brock chuckled a bit before sitting down next to him. "I see you've already made yourself comfortable." Brian only made a hum of approval. "Well, I hope you don't kick in your sleep, because then I'm kicking you to the floor." Brock joked. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, I don't kick in my sleep. But the real question is, will you kick me out or sleeping nude?" He asked with a grin.

"Yes, yes I will." Brian laughed.

"Alright, alright, I promise I will not sleep nude." Brock rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, Brock and Brian became best friends. Brock helped Brian out with his homework, so now he didn't have to copy it anymore.

It had been a couple of months when Brian got a phone call from his parents saying that everything was okay and that he could come back. He was a bit sad to leave, though. "Well, they said in a couple of weeks I have to come back," he said sadly. Brock patted his back.

"Don't worry, we'll still be friends! And if you want, I'll still help you with homework," he said, making Brian crack a smile. Brian looked around and decided to do something before he missed the chance.

"Brock?" He asked caustiously.

"Yeah?" Brian gulped, nervous as ever.

"I... Have something to tell you..." Brock waited patiently for Brian to finish. "I..." He just couldn't get the words out. Brian eventually mentally said 'fuck it' and grabbed Brock's face, kissing him.

Brock stumbled a bit, surprised at the sudden motion. Brian pulled back before Brock could do anything and looked away, blushing furiously. Brock blinked and processed what just happened. When he did, he started laughing. "You know, you didn't have to wait for so long," he said. Brian looked back at Brock with a confused face.

"Wha-" he was cut of by Brock kissing him back.

It was Brian's turn to be surprised, and his blush grew even more. Brock pulled back, smiling at him. "I like you too, you idiot." Brian didn't say anything, but his cheeks told Brock everything. Brock laughed and grabbed Brian's arm. "C'mon, we got stuff to do," he said as he pulled Brian along.