Request - Idiot

Note: Requested by Sleepylirious. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OCat

Delirious cursed as he pulled his car to the side of the road. He pulled on his gloves and hat before going outside to see what had happened. His car had a flat, and he didn't have a spare. Even better, there was no one for probably miles and it was snowing.

Delirious sighed and got back into his car before he could freeze to death. He was on his way to Wildcat's house to record a video with him. Well, he was. Until his stupid car decided to get a flat.

He considered calling Wildcat to get him, but then he remembered that Wildcat had a lot of editing to do, and there was probably no service. Delirious sighed and turned on the heater. He decided to wait out the night. He had a blanket in the car, so hopefully that would be enough. He snuggled up in the front seat and tried to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler sighed as he looked at the clock once more. It was almost midnight, and Delirious still hadn't showed up. He had started to edit some of his videos while he waited, but now he was starting to get worried.

Was Delirious stuck somewhere? Did something happen to him?

Tyler shook the thoughts away and decided that he had waited long enough. He took out his cell and dialed his friends number, hoping he picked up. The first call didn't go though, and Tyler cursed before calling again.

Still no answer.

Before he could call again, Delirious called him instead. Tyler answered almost immediately. "Delirious, where the hell are you? It's almost midnight," he exclaimed. He heard Delirious sneeze, and he could swear he heard Delirious' teeth chatter.

"I uh, my c-car had a flat. S-so I'm waiting out the night. You d-don't need to worry about me," Delirious assured, sneezing right after.

"Oh my god, Delirious you fucking idiot! Do you know how cold it is? You're going to die out there! Tell me where you are, now."

Delirious told him where he was and hung up. Tyler sighed and grabbed his coat along with his hat and gloves before getting in his car. Tyler cursed the whole way there, not wanting Delirious to suffer any longer.

He soon saw the car to the side of the road and sighed. He pulled over and got out. He knocked on the window and heard the car unlock. Tyler opened the door to see Delirious all huddled up in a blanket, shivering to death.

Tyler sighed and picked Delirious up bridal style out of the car. Delirious hung on desperately, just wanting to get out of the cold. Tyler places him in the passenger side of his own car and got in himself. "Delirious, why didn't you call me? I could've gotten you, and you wouldn't have nearly died," Tyler asked on the way back. Delirious was quiet for a moment.

"I k-knew you had work t-to do," Delirious said, his voice quiet. Tyler sighed once more.

"Delirious, so what if I had work to do? I don't exactly want my friend to die, Delirious," Tyler replied, pulling into the driveway. Tyler picked Delirious up once more, and got him inside and one the couch.

He brought out blankets and piled them on Delirious. He also made some hot chocolate for the both of them. "T-thanks," Delirious said, taking the mug and sipping at his drink.

Tyler sat down next to him, and Delirious scooted closer to Tyler, trying to get as warm as possible. Tyler rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around Delirious as he put his mug down.

Eventually, Delirious fell asleep. Tyler dared not move, as Delirious needed the rest. He eventually fell asleep too, his head resting on Delirious'.