Rainy Day

Tumblr prompt: Person A of your OTP is constantly stealing (hoarding) Person B's clothes for a rainy day, and playing innocent when Person B asks about it

Note: This is a pretty short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it, though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Evan was looking through his closet for one of his jackets. It had gone missing the day before, and he still couldn't find it. He knew where it was, and that he probably wouldn't be able to get it, but he decided to give it a shot anyways.

"Jonathan!" Evan called out to his boyfriend. He heard footsteps running down the hallway before stopping at his door.

"Yes?" Jonathan asked.

"Do you know where my jacket is?"

"Which one?"

"The red one."

"No..." Jonathan said, making it obvious that he knew something. Evan lifted an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? You seem to be hiding something, Jon."

"What? No, why would I lie to you?" Jonathan asked as he batted his eyes. Evan took a step forward.

"Jonathan..."

Jonathan looked up at him, eyes glinting with a hint of mischeviousness. "What? I didn't do anything, I don't know why you're looking at me like that," he giggled.

Jonathan wrapped his arms around Evan, kissing him on the lips. Evan sighed and kissed back.

"You're immpossible, you know that?" Evan mumbled. Jonathan giggled.

"I know. But that's why you love me!" Evan hummed in approval, smiling into the kiss.

"Yeah. But you still need to give me back my jacket." He said, pulling back.

"No."

"So you admit that you stole it?"

"No..."

"Jonathan!"

"Ok, ok, I admit, I stole your jacket. So?"

"I need it."

"No you don't."

"What do you mean I don't-"

Before Evan could finish, Jonathan kissed him again, this time more roughly. Evan's grip on Jonathan grew tighter as he shoved his tongue into Jonathan's mouth, making him moan.

The jacket was going to have to wait until later, as they had more important things to do.