Famous

Tumblr prompt: You're an actor/other famous person and that I really admire and I just saw you in the street and as I was debating whether or not to say hi YOU came up to ME and started FLIRTING what do I do??

Note: This doesn't fit with the prompt completely, so bear with it, alright? Also, this is another one-shot that was longer than I expected it to be. But I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan had just finished having lunch and was leaving the restaurant that he was at. He decided to stroll around town because it was a nice day out and he had nothing to do. So, he walked around for a bit. Jonathan was waiting at a crosswalk when something red caught his eye. He turned to look and immediately stopped in his tracks.

It was Evan Fong, aka Vanoss, as most people knew him. He was a famous actor, Vanoss being his code name in his movies. Jonathan knew that he lived in Los Santos as well, but he wasn't expecting to actually find him. Especially since he seemed to be alone.

Jonathan stood there, contemplating whether or not he should go say hi to him. It would be awesome to meet him, but he didn't want to freak him out or anything. Because he was thinking, he didn't see Evan walk over to him until it was too late.

"Hey there."

Jonathan froze and looked up. Evan was standing next to him, smiling. "Hi?" Jonathan said, freaking out on the inside. 'Did he just really come up to me? Am I dreaming?' Jonathan asked himself. He didn't know that Evan was talking to him until he saw a hand waving in his face.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Jonathan jumped and blinked a few times.

"Wha?" Evan chuckled.

"What, you've never seen a Canadian before?" He asked jokingly.

"No, actually." Jonathan said slowly, not wanting to turn into a stuttering mess like he always did whenever he was nervous. Evan lifted and eyebrow.

"Really? Wow, I feel special now. So how does it feel to finally meet a Canadian for the first time?" He asked.

Jonathan said the first thing that came to his mind. "I'm surprised you didn't say 'eh'."

Jonathan immediately regretted his actions and covered his mouth with his eyes wide right after the words came out of his mouth. Evan took off his sunglasses and looked at him weirdly before bursting out laughing.

"Oh my god dude, that was great!" Jonathan looked at him like he was crazy. "Was that seriously the first thing on your mind to say?" He asked. Jonathan's face started to heat up in embarrassment as he nodded slightly. "Alright, I see how it is then."

Evan pretended to pout which made Jonathan laugh. Evan looked at Jonathan and started laughing as well. "Holy shit dude, that laugh though!" He said in between giggles. Jonathan's laugh quieted down after that.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" Evan suddenly asked. Jonathan gave him a weird look before he shrugged.

"Sure. I got nothing else to do, I guess." Evan grinned.

"Alright, so here goes; What do you call a magic owl?"

"I don't know, what do you call a magic owl?"

"Hoodini!"

The stupid joke made Jonathan laugh again. "I get it! I get it!" He said. Evan started laughing along with him.

"Oh my god, I can not get enough of your laugh dude."

"Hey, I got a joke for you too, Owl man." Evan snorted.