Request - Spider

Prompt: Howdy new neighbor I know you probably don't know my name but you smiled at me the other day and you seem nice so can you please kill the giant spider in my kitchen please and thank you. I will gift you with food

Note: Requested by @GottaLoveYaoi. And yes, they did give me this prompt to write a story with. I also changed the story a little bit from the prompt, but oh well. I hope you enjoy this short one-shot though!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brock was interrupted by a knock on his door. He put his book down and went to go answer it. It was his neighbor, Brian, looking extremely scared. "Brian?" He asked.

Brian looked around nervously before rushing inside. Brock closed the door and turned to face Brian, confused. "Uh, are you okay?" Brian looked straight at Brock before letting out a huge sigh.

"Please tell me you're not afraid of spiders," he asked.

"Um, not really. Why?"

"Cause there might be a huge spider in my kitchen, and I am deathly afraid of spiders. Please help?" Brock blinked before smiling and chuckling a little bit.

"Alright, I'll get rid of the spider. Show me to your apartment." A look of relief appeared on Brian's face as he opened the door and started to walk to his apartment.

"You know, I didn't know if you would help me or not, but I'm really glad you are. I mean, you seemed like a nice person, so I thought I would ask you, since I don't know anyone else in this apartment," Brian said as he opened the door to his apartment. He stopped for a second before slowly walking in. Brock had to stop himself from laughing at how funny Brian looked.

To be honest, it was kinda cute seeing him act like a little kid.

As they walked into the kitchen, Brian gasped and hid behind Brock. "Over there, on the fridge," he whispered. Brock looked towards where Brian was pointing too, and nearly laughed.

It was a harmless spider, no doubt, and it was small.

"Aww, you're afraid of that little thing?" He asked, smirking a little as he looked at Brian. Brian's face grew red in embarrassment.

"Shut up and just get the spider!" He hissed.

"Well, not with that attitude," Brock replied, crossing his arms. Brian's eyes widened a bit before he sighed.

"I will give you food of you get rid of the spider for me." Brock uncrossed his arms and looked at Brian expectantly.

"What kind of food?"

"Any kind. Just get rid of that being from hell!" Brock laughed and shook his head.

"Fine, fine." He grabbed a napkin and got the spider before throwing it in the trash. "Problem solved. Now what's this deal about food?"

"I will... Cook dinner for you?" Brian offered. Brock blinked before smiling.

"I'll take a dinner date. Just as long as I don't have to cook," he joked. Brian laughed a little at the comment.

"Alright, what do you want for dinner?"

"Well, let's see..."

The two conversed for the rest of the night, and Brock continued to tease Brian about the spider the entire time.