How to Kiss

Tumblr prompt: Person A notices Person B looking something up on their iPhone. Person A asks what they're looking for and Person B says, casually, "Just looking up how to kiss people."

Note: I didn't put the full prompt on here because it told too much of the story (even though it was kind of a short prompt). This is also a short one-shot. And sorry about the crapy beginning, I didn't know how to start it. But I hope you enjoy!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brian and Brock were roommates at their college. They were best friends since elementary, and they were friends all throughout the years. During this time, Brian had developed a small crush on Brock. He had learned to deal with it, but he couldn't help but to flirt with Brock a bit.

Today was a boring day. They weren't doing anything, so they were just hanging out in their dorm. Brian passed Brock, who was sitting on the couch, looking at his phone. Brian stopped and looked over Brock's shoulder. "Whatcha lookin' for?" He asked.

Brock shrugged. "Looking up how to kiss people."

Brian blinked. Looking up how to kiss people? Who does that? He chuckled as he turned Brock's head so he was facing Brian. "Well you should've just asked me," he said, winking. Brian could see Brock's face grow pink before he leaned in and kissed Brock.

Brock froze for a second before fluttering his eyes shut and kissing back. Brian deepened the kiss, caressing Brock's face. He ran his tongue over Brock's lips, making Brock gasp. Brian let his tongue explore Brock's mouth, earning a moan from the latter. Brian finally pulled back with a sly grin on his face.

Brock was still blushing as he looked up at Brian. "Well that was a lot different than I expected it to be," he said, his voice cracking. Brian laughed.

"Well, now you know." Brock just blushed even more, earning another laugh from Brian.

"C-can we try that again?" Brock asked shyly after a little bit. Brian looked at Brock, eyebrow raised. He then smirked and brought Brock back closer to him, kissing him once more.