Sin

Note: Based off of a series of pictures I found on Tumblr. Also, there's smut in this one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: DeliToonz

Jonathan cautiously walked the empty streets, looking around constantly to make sure no one was out. Jonathan was an angel, and he was making sure that no one would hurt themselves while they were awake. It was practically his job now; he did this every night. No one knew about it, which was fine for Jonathan. Most nights were peaceful, where Jonathan would just be able to look over everyone as they slept, hoping they all had good dreams.

Tonight, however, was different. Jonathan felt something different tonight; something evil. He made sure to be ready for anything of something were to pop up. He heard a chuckle behind him, and turned around immediately.

There, stood a man with a smirk on his face. Well, man is an understatement. The being before him was a demon, no doubt.

Jonathan growled at the sight, causing the demon to laugh. "What's wrong, angel? I'm just doing what you're doing; checking up on everyone to see if their nights are going well. Is there something wrong with that?" Jonathan's jaw clenched.

"There is, actually. It's the fact that you're a demon. Leave or you'll regret not doing so," Jonathan commanded. The demon laughed a booming laugh that echoed throughout the streets.

"Oh, you angels are so adorable. Do you really think you can get rid of me?"

"I do, actually. Now, I'll ask one more time: leave." The demon laughed once more.

"Nice try, angel. But that's not as easy as it seems." The demon rushed towards Jonathan, his nails almost catching the angel. Jonathan jumped back before he grabbed his knife and held it out in front of him. The demon smirked and held his hands up. "Oh, a knife, how scary," he laughed. "Do you think that's going to do anything?"

Jonathan sneered at the demon's direction and lunged. The demon disappeared before Jonathan could reach him. Jonathan looked around, and couldn't find him. Nor did he feel any evil presence. Jonathan sighed and put his knife back in his sheath.

When he turned around, he wasn't expecting to be pushed forcefully against a wall. Jonathan gasped in pain as the demon held him by the throat. "You shouldn't have let your guard down, angel," the demon teased.

Jonathan struggled against the demons grip, but the demon just held him tighter, causing a burning sensation on Jonathan's throat. "You know, for an angel, you're not half bad," the demon mumbled before letting his tongue slide along Jonathan's neck. Jonathan shuddered and let out a small whine of pain, as it burned even more.

The demon's tongue slid up Jonathan's neck, across his cheek, and into Jonathan's mouth. Jonathan's eyes widened as he pushed and hit against the demon, only to be held still.

Jonathan could practically feel the sin seeping into his mouth.

The demon smirked before letting his free hand slide down Jonathan's back, causing Jonathan to shudder.

Jonathan didn't know if it was the sin from the demon or the demon itself, but Jonathan felt himself pushing against the demon, wanting more. "Oh, what's this? The little angel wants some sin?" He teased, his hand going underneath the waistline. Jonathan gasped at the hot touch, his hands gripping at the demon's shirt.

The demon smirked as he slowly worked the belt off, following with the pants and underwear themselves. Jonathan just shook underneath him, unable to do anything. The demon caught Jonathan's lips once more, and Jonathan found himself kissing back, his mind becoming more and more corrupt with sin.

The demon worked his own pants off, leaving them both with just shirts on. The demon turned Jonathan around before slowly guiding his hand towards Jonathan's cock.

At first, he went at a slow, teasing pace, causing a small whine from Jonathan. Jonathan felt a smirk on the back of his neck before the pace quickened, and before he knew it, he was going with the pace.

"Pl-ease," Jonathan croaked, his voice breaking. The demon took this as his cue and stopped. He unwrapped his hand from Jonathan's cock before he lined himself up, slamming into Jonathan as soon as he did.

Jonathan gasped at the feeling, his hands going into fists. The demon had his hands on Jonathan's hips, gripping so tightly that a bruise was more than likely to appear. He continued to thrust, causing Jonathan the throw his head back and let the the most loud, erotic moan to ever be heard.

The demon quickened his pace, going in harder. All Jonathan could see were stars, bright, colorful stars. Jonathan started to push back as well, going with the pace. The demon let out a low growl at the action. "I'm- I'm-" Jonathan couldn't finish his sentence as he came all over the wall in front of him. The demon was not far behind, letting out a loud groan.

When he pulled out, Jonathan almost instantly fell to the ground, his legs to weak. The demon propped himself onto the wall, chuckling at the sight. "My, you do pretty well, angel." He bent down and cupped Jonathan's cheek. "I hope to be seeing you again soon," he whispered before he got up, pulling his pants back on and walking off. Jonathan sat against the wall replaying everything that just happened. He groaned and hit his head against the building.

How was he supposed to explain this?