Request - Feathers (Part 2)

Note: Requested by YouTubbs4884. Sorry about the crappy ending, I was tired and I just didn't really want to write out the whole thing. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Vancat

Tyler was glad that it was winter time. Evan's wings didn't fall out as much, so he didn't have as much to clean up. Of course, feathers still fell onto the floor, but for the most part, it was okay.

On this particular day, Tyler felt like being kind of a dick, which says something, because he's always like that anyways. He saw Evan sleeping on the couch on his stomach, and Tyler got an evil idea. He didn't have to move Evan's wings, as they were already spread out. All he did was stand over Evan and start to run his hands through Evan's wings.

Evan hummed in his sleep, moving a little bit before he became still once more. Tyler ran a finger over the middle part and Evan's back arched as a small moan escaped his lips. Tyler smirked and continued to torture Evan in his sleep, running over the area constantly. Evan became a moaning, panting mess as incoherent words spilled out of his mouth. One word- well, name, actually- Tyler caught, which made him stop.

"T-Tyler ngh-" One last moan escaped his lips before Tyler pulled back, leaving Evan softly humming in his sleep. Evan moaned his name in his sleep? No, that couldn't be right. But it was loud and clear.

Another mischevious thought creeper up into Tyler's mind. He tried to shake it off, but that thought stayed, and eventually, a grin settled on his face.

He shook Evan awake, getting the Canadian to angrily glare at him as he opened his eyes. "What?" He groaned, turning around on his back to face Tyler.

"You know how you talk in your sleep?" Tyler asked, keeping a straight face so Evan wouldn't get suspicious of anything.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you remember your dream?" Evan gave him a weird look before shaking his head.

"No. Why? What'd I say?" A smirk grew on Tyler's face, no matter how hard he tried to keep a straight face.

"Well, let's just say you were very loud, and we're saying a certain person's name." Evan's face dropped as his cheeks started to grow red.

"Oh god, are you serious? Who was it?" A grin now sat on Tyler's face as he leaned in closer to Evan.

"Would you believe me if I said it was myself?" Evan's face grew to an even brighter shade of red as he started to back away a little.

"I-I, um," he stuttered out before he shut his mouth. He tried to move out of the way, But Tyler pulled him back.

"Not so fast, owl boy," he said before kissing Evan. Evan's eyes widened and quickly shut as Tyler explored Evan's mouth with his tongue, practically devouring what the Canadian had to offer.

Evan moaned as his hands found their way to the back of Tyler's head, his fingers grabbing on to Tyler's hair slightly. Tyler held Evan by the waist, his hands slowly going towards Evan's wings.

They made their way to the most sensitive part of Evan's wings, and Tyler felt Evan's grip tighten as he kissed harder, moaning slightly. Tyler pulled back, causing a whine from Evan. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" Evan's face heated up as he nodded silently.

Let's just say that that night was very eventful.