Please Open It

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "So I know I'm in just my underwear and it's 5am and I've woken you up and I know we're neighbors and we've never spoken but please open this jar for me?"

Note: This one-shot is pretty short. But hey, I guess it makes up for the long one that I wrote, right? Enjoy!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brock was having a wonderful dream. That is, until he heard a knocking at his door, causing him to wake up. He groaned and looked at the time.

5 AM.

Brock contemplated about just staying in bed and ignoring it, but the knocking persisted. He grudgingly got up and walked over to his door. Brock paused to yawn before opening the door and was met with an unforgettable sight.

There stood his neighbor, Brian, one that he never really talked to except for the occasional 'hi' when they were walking passed each other on the stairs, standing in his underwear holding a jar.

Brian took a deep breath before saying "So I know I'm in just my underwear and that it's 5 AM and I've woken you up an I know we're neighbors and we've never spoke. But please open this jar for me?" Brian took another deep breath after saying all of that. He looked at Brock with pleading eyes. "Please?"

Brock stared at him before sighing and taking the jar. Brian let out a sigh of relief when Brock opened the jar. "Thank you so much, you don't know half of the trouble that that jar gave me," Brock smiled a little bit at his neighbor.

"No problem. And since you're already here, would you like to come in?" He asked. Brian's eyes widened a bit before smiling and walking inside.

"Thanks. You got anything I can wear?" He asked, gesturing to his underwear. Brock's face started heating up a bit as he had forgotten about that. He quickly got a robe for Brian to wear. "Thanks again, neighbor."

Brock then started a small conversation and it grew to a large conversation. They became friends fast as they sat in Brock's apartment, laughing and talking.