The Sky's The Limit

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "Why's the sky the limit when we've been to space?"

Note: Sorry for the really short one-shot. I actually pulled it out longer than what I was originally going to do because of how short it was. But enjoy!

Pairing: Septiplier

"Why do they say 'The sky's the limit'?"

Jack put down his sandwich and looked at his boyfriend. "What?" He asked.

"Why's the sky the limit when we've been to space?" Jack sighed. It was going to be another one of those conversations.

"I don't know, Mark. Why do you think they say 'the sky's the limit'?" Mark blinked.

"I asked first." Jack sighed again.

"I don't know. Maybe the person who thought of it was in a time that people hadn't gone to space, and maybe they hadn't even thought of the possibility of space. Maybe they couldn't handle it. I don't know, Mark, I'm not a time traveler or something!" Mark stared at Jack.

"That... That's actually a really good explanation..." Jack blinked.

"Really? Wow, I guess I really am time traveler, huh?" Jack joked.

Mark rolled his eyes and pushed Jack playfully. "Shut up, you are not a time traveler." Jack lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? How do you know, hmm?" Mark rolled his eyes again.

"Whatever." Jack smirked, as he knew he had won the conversation.

"Don't think you win, Jackaboy. I still don't think you're a time traveler. But I still think that you're an idiot." Jack gave Mark an offended look.

"I'm hurt. And here I thought you loved me." Mark sighed and wrapped an arm around Jack's shoulder.

"I do love you, you idiot. It's just that your idiocy sometimes gets in the way of your thinking."

Jack laughed and kissed Mark's cheek. "I think you're a bigger idiot than me, but whatever floats your boat."

"True, true..." They both laughed and continued to eat their lunch.