Red

Note: Based off of a comic by sfheibai on Tumblr. You should check them out! And I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

"Evan! Open the fucking door!"

Evan chuckled and opened the door, letting his best friend in. "What do you want, Delirious?"

"Okay, so there's this party that's tonight, and I want you to come with me."

Party? Since when did Jon go to parties?

"What, you want me as like your date or something?" Evan asked jokingly. Jonathan rolled his eyes and lightly pushed Evan.

"No, of course not! I usually have Luke go with me, but he has stuff to do tonight. You think you can come?" Evan thought about it for a second before shrugging.

"Sure, I got nothing else to do." A grin grew on Jonathan's face.

"Yes! Now that that's done, you got any face paint?" Evan blinked before frowning.

"You're wearing your clown makeup to the party?" Jonathan nodded.

"Yeah, kinda. I only do the lips, though. So do you?"

"I don't have red paint, but I know I have red lipstick my sister left here. Will that work?" Jonathan nodded once more, and Evan motioned for Jonathan to follow him into the bathroom.

Evan sat him down and grabbed the lipstick. "Alright, stay still." Evan grabbed Jonathan's face lightly and started with Jonathan's lips before moving it up to make a smile fit for a clown. Jonathan stayed completely still the entire time, watching Evan's face.

Once Evan was finished, Jonathan grinned at him. "Thanks." He was about to get up when Evan pushed him back down. "Uh, Evan?"

"Hold on, I wanna do something else real quick. Don't worry, it won't take long," he assured. He then proceeded to grab red eyeliner (that was also his sisters) and uncap it. "Close your eyes for me, but not tightly." Jonathan did so and waited patiently for Evan to finish.

Once he was done, Evan let Jonathan look into the mirror to see. "Not much, but I thought it was needed," Evan said. Jonathan's eyes lit up at the sight.

"Dude, it looks awesome!" Evan laughed and pulled him up from his seat.

"Well, I'm glad you like it. Now when's that party?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious sat on a couch, talking to some random girl that was next to him. In the crowd, Evan stood with a drink in his hands, watching his friend laugh at whatever conversation he was in.

Evan didn't know if it was the alcohol or the smoke from cigarettes or the smell of people getting high off their shit, but everything seemed to be in black and white.

That is, except for Delirious' red lips.

They were...too red.

Evan made his way and sat next to Delirious. Delirious turned and smiled at him. "Hey Evan. What's up?"

"Too red," Evan mumbled, staring at Delirious' mouth.

"What are you talking about?

"Your lips, Delirious. It's too red."

Evan found himself leaning forward, taking his friend's face in his hand. Delirious stared at him for a second before smiling and laughing a little, leaning forward and kissing the man in front of him.

At that moment, everything stopped. The only thing that was moving was Evan's lips on Jonathan's. When Evan pulled back, everything resumed, and everything was back in color. Evan blinked before smiling and laughing a little, causing Jonathan to do the same before they reconnected their lips, not caring about anything else.