Birthday

Note: Based off of fanart by littlehypno on Tumblr. You should go check them out! Also, this is a short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: H2OVancat

Jonathan sat in his living room, waiting excitedly. His birthday was today, and he was having a birthday party to celebrate. He invited all of the kids on the block which was Tyler, Evan, Brock, Brian, Nogla, Lui, and Marcel.

Although most of the kids he invited weren't really fond of him, Jonathan always ignored that and thought of them as friends. He was a little weird like that.

But Jonathan didn't mind. He just sat in his living room, waiting patiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a lot later now, and still no one had showed up. Jonathan told himself that it was because he was up to early (which he was), but it was 5 now and the party had started at 12.

Jonathan's smile slowly started to fade as time went on. Tears appeared in his eyes as he realized that no one was probably going to come.

Then, his sadness turned into anger.

He wiped his tears away as he stood up and went into the kitchen.

If no one was going to show up to his house, he would show up theirs.

He was about to grab the big kitchen knife when the doorbell rang. He took his hand away quickly and ran to the door.

When opened it, Evan and Tyler stood with gifts and smiles on their faces. "Happy Birthday Jonathan!" Evan exclaimed.

"Yeah! And sorry we're late, I honestly forgot about it until he reminded me."

"Yeah, my mom remembered just as we were about to eat. Is it too late?" Evan asked.

Jonathan looked between the two and giggled, smiling widely. "No, it's not! And while you're here, wanna spend the night? I know my parents won't mind," Jonathan said, letting them in. Evan and Tyler looked at each other before nodding.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome! I hope the cake isn't gone yet, cause I'm starving!" Evan laughed and playfully pushed Tyler.

"Dude, you can't just eat his cake! Jonathan, I don't think you should even allow him to have any."

"What do you mean I shouldn't have any? I should have all the cake! All except for one piece cause that's Jonathan's. But you don't deserve any."

"Don't worry guys, there's enough for all of us! Come on, let's go to my room!"

The three kids went into Jonathan's room, and Jonathan was happier than he had ever been in his life that night.