Ice Cream

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "Who crawls through someone's window at 4am to go for ice cream?"

Note: Kinda short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Evan woke up to the sound of his window opening. Still tired, he lazily grabbed his hockey stick (which was under his bed) and slowly got up, stumbling a bit. He shook his head to wake himself up and stood with the hockey stick in front of him.

"Ahem."

The intruder, who was now halfway through his window, froze, and looked up.

Almost instantly, Evan recognized the blue eyes that stared up at him. "Jonathan?" He asked in a whisper.

Jonathan grinned at him. "The one and only." Evan sighed and dropped the hockey stick.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Ice cream."

Evan rubbed his eyes. "What?"

"You have ice cream, and I ran out. So I decided to come to your house to have some." Evan look at his alarm clock which read '4:00 AM'.

"Who crawls through someone's window at 4am to go for ice cream?"

"Me, obviously. Now can you please help me get through the window? I think I'm stuck..."

Evan sighed and helped pull his friend through the window.

Once Jonathan was through, he smiled at Evan. "Thanks. Now lead me to your ice cream, good sir!" He exclaimed, dragging Evan out the door. Evan grabbed onto the door frame, making Jonathan stop. He turned around to look at Evan. "What?" He asked, confused.

"Do you really think that I'm going to let you have my ice cream after you woke me up at 4 AM by crawling through my window?"

Jonathan thought about it for a second. "... Yes?" He answered.

"Well, you thought wrong." Evan pulled Jonathan back into his room. When he did, Jonathan tripped over his own feet, crashing into Evan, making them fall. Evan landed on his back with a groan, the weight on top of him making it worse.

Jonathan looked up at him with a sheepish grin. "Sorry," he apologized. Evan just let his head hit the ground with a groan. "Since we're both in pain now, I think ice cream would be best, don't you?" Jonathan asked, hope filled in his voice. Evan sighed, sitting up.

"Yes, we can have ice cream now," he reluctantly said. Jonathan's eyes lit up.

"Really? Awesome! Come on, we got ice cream to eat!" He exclaimed, pulling Evan up and dragging him into the kitchen.

They both ended up sitting on the kitchen floor, eating their ice cream while being all wrapped up in some blankets. "Told you we needed ice cream," Jonathan said, putting another spoonful in his mouth. Evan rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and finish your ice cream so I can go back to bed," he said, also putting a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. Jonathan laughed as he continued eating his ice cream.

They ended up passing out on the kitchen floor with two empty bowls in their hands because they were so tired.