2p! (Part 3)

Note: Third installment of kkeomu's fanart-based fanfiction (and maybe the last). Please go check them out on Tumblr! And I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: DeliToonz

Cartoonz shut off the car and looked at Delirious. "Are we really doing this?" He asked. Delirious nodded before getting out of the car. Cartoonz sighed and got out as well. They made it to the back of the building when Cartoonz called Lui and Nogla through his earpiece. "What's the plan?" He asked.

"Well, there's a huge party on the other side of the building. There are also some guards in that room you're standing in front of. Distract the guards by crashing the party long enough so you can get the money. Don't die." Cartoonz ended the call and turned to Delirious.

"You got all that?" Delirious nodded. "Good. Now, go distract the guards while I get the money!" Delirious didn't move from the spot. "Delirious! What are you doing? Go!" Delirious still didn't move. He signed Cartoonz since he was a mute.

Why do I have to go in? You can distract people better.

"Delirious, don't argue with me on this!"

You're gonna get us caught by making noise. You'll be fine, trust me.

"No, I will not be fine Delirious! I don't like going into situations like this, you know that. What if I fail? What if I get shot? What if you get caught? What if I get caught? What if we both get caught? What if we both get shot? What if-" Cartoonz was cut off by Delirious' hands on his face. He pulled back after Cartoonz was silent and continued to sign.

Don't worry, 'Toonz. We've done this multiple times and have never gotten caught or anything like that. Plus, you get an advantage. Do you know know that advantage is?

Cartoonz shook his head. Delirious proceeded to pull out a gun from his jacket pocket and handed it to Cartoonz. Cartoonz' eyes widened before he started grinning. "Aww, hell yes! So, you know how it's a party and everything, right? And how there's gonna be food, right? Well, can I, I dunno, maybe take a cake or something?" Delirious rolled his eyes and pushed Cartoonz playfully.

Just get your work done. And of you really want to, you can take a cake.

Cartoonz' eyes gleamed as he got up to run inside the building. Soon, Delirious heard gunshots and screaming, which was his cue to go inside. He made sure that the guards were gone before he went inside.

His eyes widened as he saw the hundreds of dollars in that room. Delirious made a couple of trips back and forth with grabbing the money and putting it in the back of his truck.

When Delirious saw Cartoonz running back, he quickly got into the passenger side as Cartoonz made it into the drivers seat. Cartoonz drove off, laughing his head off. "Oh my god, I actually did it!"

Delirious took the gun and the container from Cartoonz' lap before he opened up the container. "I hope you like chocolate cake, cause that's what I got!" Cartoonz beamed.

Delirious put the container lid back on before grabbing his phone. "Who are you calling? Vanoss?" Delirious nodded before calling the number and putting it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" Came a voice from the phone.

"Yo, Vanoss! We got the money! And some cake!" Cartoonz exclaimed.

"Well, good job on the money. Bring it on back. But how the hell did you get cake?" He asked.

"Got it when I was crashing the party. Want some?" You could practically hear the facepalm Vanoss was doing on the other side.

"Whatever. Just, get over here, alright?" And with that, the call ended. Cartoonz laughed again as Delirious rolled his eyes, putting his phone away and looking out the car window.